Looks like I got a bit more to go

Uploading: 56EF7CE4-9637-48D7-8279-82358081BA7C.jpeg…
Processing: 82D7BD87-4167-4F94-ADCA-EBF1128E9746.jpeg…

Kinda confused on when to flush I see hints of purple on the leaves and trics are amber on sugar leaves but there still seem to be allot of white hairs

5 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah still a ways to go. Several straight white pistils
and you might already know this but you have to go by the trichomes on the bud not the sugar leaves as they lie like fool’s gold

5 Likes

How long has she been flowering? The white pistils will recede back into the bud and turn brown and as @Mr_Wormwood said it’s the Trichomes on the bud. I first thought maybe some fox tailing going on but I see the pistils are still white around the bottom of the bud. I would say a good week or better :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

A good week or better befor I start flushing ???

She been in flower prob 7 or 8 weeks

How long do you veg blue dream cannabis for in amended

It’s auto flower and they veg for five weeks it’s gsc on side note fox farm soil is this normal to have all these moving bogs in it

there the little grey specs

1 Like

I’m I’m betting not normal

WTF is that shite? Looks like slime

2 Likes

I flush at about 10 days out, same as a typical flush with about 20% run off

1 Like

I’m assuming that’s Happy Frog? Anyway organic soil mediums have beneficial microbes and in humid climates you’ll see this white mold surface. Take a spoon and remove it and safe to go back with an anti fungal spray. If it’s on the plant, she is most like a goner :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

The white is pear light and I’m using happy frog and the little grey specs move like shrimp kinda

:thinking::thinking:, not sure about that but tagging some experienced Grow Bros for help. I’m not much help with something like this. @Bulldognuts @AfgVet @MeEasy @MidwestGuy @PharmerBob @Not2SureYet

2 Likes

Couldn’t tell from the pics but I’ve had fungus gnats but they fly, haven’t seen any of their larvae in my soil because I killed them with mosquito bits

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood seems right. You still have at least a few more weeks, maybe 3 in it from what I see. My guess is the amber you are seeing may be from a leaf and not the buds? For the soil. NO clue. @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Covertgrower @dbrn32

4 Likes

They kind of look like thrips, but not sure. Definitely either a larvae, or an adult thrip in there.

2 Likes

Look like they could be fungus gnat larvae but they get blurry when I zoom in. Here’s a pic of what they look like. If not and they have legs they’re probably springtails they’re good guys they help break down your compost
promix-greenhjouse-growing-fungus-gnat-trap-for-larvae

6 Likes

Why are all 4 plants have completely different bud structures

2 Likes

Think of it as 4 siblings from the same family, some resemble each other some don’t :love_you_gesture:

1 Like