Looking pretty good

2 days shy of 5 weeks in flower. 3 white widow and 3 blueberry, I’m no expert grower by no means and I’ve just got a little mars hydro ts1000 grow light but i think they look ok. Tell me what y’all think

4 Likes

i think this is a better picture of them

6 Likes

Shoot man they look pretty good to me.
That’s alot of plants for a ts1000 but you definitely done well I think.

3 Likes

Thanks man I’ve been thinking about upgrading my grow light but i have trouble keeping it cool back there on my back porch it’s all closed in and i have a air conditioner in the window but on a hot summer day I’m doing good to keep the inside of my tent 80 degrees and i can’t just open the doors on my tent wide open for everybody to see because of the brightness of the light even during the day time.

1 Like

Alot of lights the power supply can be placed outside the tent to help with heat. Something to consider when purchasing one.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true i have thought about that just not sure exactly how much it would help. Also thought about getting some sort of flexible tubing to hook to the air conditioner so that i could pump cold air from the air conditioner to straight inside the grow tent.

1 Like

@Krayzie30 , they are looking good​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

This is my flower tent, I have to hang the hose over the AC to keep Temps down.

My power supply and fan are outside the tent as well to help some :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I haven’t even thought about the heat from my fan. Yeah i think I’m gonna look into a light where i can put the power supply on the outside.

1 Like

I just went and felt the side of my and it was cool to the touch but that power supply that you was talking about does get pretty damn warm bc I’ve felt it and it was almost too hot to be able to touch.
Almost like a hot light bulb.

1 Like

I’m not sure the fan makes much heat really, but the power supply fir sure us a dang heater… even a fan on the outside blowing on the tent could maybe get you a few degrees, people build “swap coolers” that may help in a small area. Can Google swamp cooler for ideas if you wanted to. They seem like to much work for to little reward to me though .

1 Like

Your girls are looking amazing

1 Like

Thank you. Can’t hardly wait till harvest

Your plants look amazing! Good job! Have you considered changing your light schedule to run at night time hours? Could help your heating issues if you haven’t done it already

Thank you. No i haven’t thought of that but i will definitely keep that in mind when summertime rolls around.

1 Like