Looking NFT nutrient suggestions

I’m going to make the switch from organic soil to an ebb and flow NFT with rockwool as the medium. I was originally considering advanced nutrients but have been leaning to general hydroponics lineup to keep it simple. In the past soil I’ve used nutrients for the gods and while I love the final product but it’s not as big of a yielder in my opinion.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Any of those would be an excellent choice, but be sure to add Cal-mag to your purchase.
Any dry fertilizer nutrient will work as well, keyword water soluble, as it may also be more affordable and “grow farther”. Lol. @ThatoneAKguy

1 Like

How familiar are you with rockwhool…?
Look into how they do it with tomatoes… if your not familiar with rockwhool , you will be killing plants pretty fast… :thinking::face_with_monocle::flushed::wink:
With an ebb and flow , you will need to start out with a 1 1/2 inch block and move up to a 6 inch block throughout vegg and end up in a 6"x12"x16" inch block with your 6 inch stacked on top with top feed…
Ebb and flow wont work at that point…:exploding_head::thinking::wink:
Rockwhool is a creature of its own… growers beware…
Unless you know how to use it , I would not recommend it for ebb and flow… :upside_down_face:
It’s a drip system… drain to waste… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
More research on your end , before you waste your money… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Pretty familiar. I’ve been cloning and starting seeds for a pair of friends who use the same exact system I’m building but I want to make some changes to their styles.

1 Like