.looking Good I thinK? Need a little help tho

I’m getting there I jus wish microscope I got more sturdy trying to see the trichromes
But I notice tops were mostly cloudy resin glands when I looked under scope I then had a slight heat raise for a day but fixed it n now my resin glands seem to b gone n others now clear also can a plant b ready n not look it ???

2 Likes

She’s a handful of weeks away still. Don’t try judging trichomes till those pistils are 80% brown. And remember when you do, you’re not looking to the sugar leaves because they mature faster. You want to scope the flower calixs

6 Likes

Not even close theres a few strains that pistils only darken to a light tan but they still recede(almost like a wilt ) you have what looks to be 2+weeks

5 Likes

I agree with your still a ways out don’t rush it or you’ll b putting out a less quality smoke. Everyone gave good advice those pistils will b one of the key indicators on when to start scoping them trichs. Looking good though.

3 Likes

So I wanna wait till my plant looks like it should . I Kno I should but I guess I was over excited but deff ask y’all to hang round

Here she is jus A day under 7 weeks and is my first grow that has passed vegetative I have 5 more plants flowering plus 6 2 weeks into veg but I can’t thank y’all enough for the advice,info,help taught me much great info Jus very nervous to mess up

3 Likes

Blueberrylemon haze

Blueberry haze

Blueberrylemon haze

Northern lights

Blueberry haze

Just wanted to show off my ladies an I’m so proud of them and myself .

9 Likes

I’ll echo the chorus. Chill and wach the show. Still have ~month by the looks of them. Looking good!

2 Likes

They all look lovely! Out of curiosity… are you counting their weeks of age by when they popped out of the ground? Or when they actually started to flower? Because that matters also.

Do you mean all the white hairs on the bud itself ?? Right like soon it’s going to look how a bud should look

1 Like

@Underthestairs I didn’t know how it worked week wise till bout 5 week but I am going from sprout but my one Northern light flowered first around 2-3 weeks. N I can’t remember the others flowered exactly so I’m lil stressed I gotta go by my eyes but lots of relief with you you an everyone here to help . But I can kinda guesstimate what week they start round

Yup, keep em healthy and green and they will look like the “buds” you’re accustomed to in a month or so. Calyxes will fatten, hairs will brown, and lastly they will recede into the calyxes.

2 Likes

What’s great is that everyone has to go by their eyes! Those timeframes that are given aren’t exact for anyone. I’ve read by many people that they’re often exaggeratedly short for marketing ploy. And they are loving things after all, we can only control them so much. So relax and enjoy the ride. Otherwise you end up like tons of people asking if they’re ready every other day for 2 weeks. :blush:

3 Likes

Lmao yea I’m have more confidence in myself then that plus I use to grow weed backninday jus never had a real set up likw I do now…but yea I try to read journals n reviews n come here for advice… an calyxes r the female hairs on stem??? N they do recide in cool I wandering if they dried n died or what happen to them

Calyxes are the little swollen sacs with the white pistil hairs sticking out which will usually brown and recede in. 80% brown pistils and you start looking at the trichomes under wicked magnification to watch for desired maturity.

1 Like

Now I have that trichome pic thing to tell u what to look for but from u stand point what should they look like

This one here is what I’ve put into memory.

Simple and easy. More amber trichomes means more lethargic couchlock high. Very important not to go by the sugar leaves, try to look at the bud calixs.

1 Like

I’m in the window with mine, but I’m waiting for a couple more amber to show up, I have very few. I got a USB microscope for like 20 bucks on Amazon. The stand is crap but it’s pictures can be great. Takes pictures like this
IPC_2021-05-15.10.38.20.8270
IPC_2021-05-15.10.36.37.3280
IPC_2021-05-15.10.36.10.8410

So this is what my buds should look like when close ??? Jus to Kno it’ll help me with my grow

I’m happy that mine do. Some people would harvest at that maturity. That was a couple days ago and I’ve gotten some amber, she’s been dark almost 2 days now and will get cut tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey there love @Steelhrt72