Looking good? day 55, week 2 flower, ready yet? jk

Hi, Audrey III on day 55, auto Northern lights, estimated week 2 flower, hydro, arrowhead spring water (approx 1 gal per day), main led plus 2 supplemental flourescents black lights(around 500watts), on 19 hours, nutrabloom nutes (1100 ppm then up to 1200 next week), and do generally lots of lst, defoliate once a week. Looking good? grow #3,

2 Likes

Most plants take at least 8 weeks of flower… but they look healthy! A little crowded and too close to the light

3 Likes

thanks Caligurl, yeah I know, got too tall…just trying to tie down and divert

Would agree with @Caligurl, leaves are starting to curl from heat stress :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@Caligurl think I should chop down a few smaller branches? tia

1 Like

Yes, let the plant focus on less bud sites and it will also improve airflow

1 Like

@Caligurl, ok, thanks, I’ll trim out the smaller branches

Clear out under as well those leaves won’t get enough light and trim any big fan leaves that are blocking your chosen bud sites (or you can tuck those under if possible)

2 Likes

@Caligurl ok, thanks for the help

@Caligurl has you covered.

@Caligurl hope that one in the gardens looking good we want an update!

2 Likes

@Caligurl I’m hoping the fires up there haven’t affected you too much😬 just saw there’s a new one by auburn. Foresthill Bridge is so close!

1 Like

Na all good here blue sky finally that bc has stopped burning to the ground.

1 Like

She’s a beast! 5 1/2 feet tall as of a week ago! She also has tiny buttons finally!

However, she is FULL of spider mites! I’ve doused her twice now with Catpn Jacks but she’s in the garden with my pole beans and themes LOVE the pole beans. I’m going to get a fogger/sprayer and try that.

4 Likes

Thank you for asking! It’s close but we are safe - most of the fires around here burn to the north and northeast… we are south. Still scary!

3 Likes

Ohhh the exciting part starts

1 Like

@Caligurl wow, beauty of a plant! Hope you and yours stay safe out there.

1 Like

Thank you @Rick-AZ! So far so good but last night we had lightening and it started a few fires but they got them out yay!

2 Likes

@Caligurl a week later… hmm, any ideas on heat problem? this beast just getting taller! drinks like a sailor IMG_0307|375x500

2 Likes

I don’t have any clue, wish I did… that looks like a small tent. How big is it? Is it possible for you to finish it off outside?

1 Like

@Caligurl thanks, 4x4 on Amazon, but its more like 4x3, only big enough for one plant… no go on outdoors… I just trimmed off more stragglers and pinched the hell out of it. In a week be interesting to see if making big buds or a ton of popcorn, kinda thinking popcorn. This plant, auto, got super stressed cuz a/c out for a few days, so, zero lights and temps around 87. I think that caused Audrey to get setback by a few weeks… I literally had to force her to flower via 12/12 lights. So… fingers crossed. have a good one, and thanks again, iou a bud :smile: