Looking for training ideas /Pics included

So super cropping you work the stem a bit then feel kind of a pop in the stem .i do then below the nodes where your cola starts. This was a bit more aggressive then usual or a little later and the silica started working sooner than expected and caused the elongated split.

The branch still healed fine eventually

I do find it helps a bit. As long as you don’t make it stressful enough you slow down your plant

4 Likes

01/6/2021
1 Topping started training after 2nd node

3 Likes

Thank you @PharmerBob

2 Likes

Thank you @MrMirrors @PharmerBob @anon89489555

2 Likes

You think it is benefit if I started lollipopping this?
And where to begin?

1 Like

If you look at the picture head on, it’s in space tent, there’s no gravity no atmosphere deep in space,till you turn sideways.

Im just here to vote for supercropping. @PharmerBob hit all the high notes. But i love the topping. I personally top a few nodes once to encourage that exact plant structure then flip around there. Do a minor lollipopping and let her ride.

@Ashleyroachclip just take the lowest two nodes pff each branch. If she dont miss a beat, take two more the next day.

3 Likes

If you look at the picture head on, it’s in space tent, there’s no gravity no atmosphere deep in space,till you turn sideways.

I agree lollipop the bottom where it won’t get light and bend all those branches down with a nice lST open up all that bottom more light for the bud sites I went all natural with one plant still had a great yield but would have been even better the 2 oz I git in popcorn would have been all top shelf if I had lST it a little. I usually super crop week or so before switching into flower

2 Likes

No I would not

I had clones which is hard because the nodes are uneven, but I LST’d them as soon as they could reach over the pot:

Then some super cropping trying to create 4 main colas:

Kept everything nice and airy by defoliation

Kept the canopy as even as possible with more super cropping and LST… That’s just two plants in the 4 X 4 tent!

11 Likes

Amazing! I really like the bamboo through the pot, allows for next level lst. I am gonna have to trythat out!

3 Likes

Thats how i worked the plants im about to harvest. Looked exactly the same. Seemed to stunt them a bit HSTing so soon, but was worth it. This is what it looks like now

6 Likes

Beautifull pics @Caligurl

2 Likes

I like the way you setup the bamboo spikes through the pots to lST I may have to try right now I’ve been using the log binder clips and they’ve been working well

2 Likes

I am so jealous, that looks amazing. Be my mentor? Lol

3 Likes

Dont be. Theres WAY more experienced growers on here. Im still learning.

This site has helped tremendously.

Any question you have, just use the search function.

But thanks though…

1 Like

I want to FIM & LST…but which one comes 1st?

2 Likes

I would say LST. Then again youll find yourself always LSTing moving branches around

1 Like

Yup. You can start topping at 3-4 nodes honestly. And you can also start training at the same age… its all a preference.

What you growing makes a difference and how you growing it (lights, environmentals, etc)…

As I said somewhere :point_up_2:t5:, i prefer LST to FIM/topping. But thats cuz I am horrible at it. Many combine the two and it pays off.

4 Likes