Looking for the terpyiest smelliest strain out there!

So on my next endeavor I want to find the smelliest terpyiest strain out there all my reasearch is telling me to try chem dawg or an original skunk number one or sour diesel was wanting input I want something you can smell from a mile away!! And is there better genetics than ilgm that’s where I got mine and no complaints

1 of each…
4iKpNlptOiEfe

4 Likes

Where would you go for genetics I want the best of the best I don’t mind paying for what I want

2 Likes

Ilgm is by far the # 1. I have gotten from 3 breeders

3 Likes

I grew a GSCE last year in the back corner of my yard, I could smell it in my front yard, easy.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Sour Diesel, Super Skunk, I just did a Maui Wowie that polluted the whole neighborhood haha. But a lot of it is dependent on getting a pheno that is producing terpenes. Growing just one of any strain is a crap shoot and doesn’t matter who you get your seeds from. That’s just genetics.

One of the best I ever smelled is Durban Thai/Cindy 99 but that is from Brothers’ Grimm.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input and does ilgm
Have any specials I’m probably gonna order tonight

2 Likes

By name alone this stain might do it…

Tuna Breath.

2 Likes

So I went CHEM DAWG from ilgm I’m gonna sprout it as soon as it gets here I’m so excited was about to try tuna breath but idk I trust ilgm and am scared

1 Like

Have you tried Mephisto?

2 Likes

Super Skunk is likely the loudest I have smelled.

2 Likes

Never heard of it

1 Like

I almost went with that I’ll try that next go around chem dawg wasn’t a bad choice though righr

2 Likes

Mephisto Genetics. Interesting operation. They only sell seeds one day a week. But, I hear many herald them as the very best. I bought a group of their tested seeds. Dropped three for the Full Flower Eclipse Moon Drop. Can’t wait to see how they do.

3 Likes

I am not so sure i want to smell tuna breath. My cats would probably tear the room apart :rofl:

4 Likes

Ima check em out thanks

1 Like

The website is confusing. Sign up for an account. You’ll see a “Next drop happening counter” – under it will be the seeds they’ll offer this week. If you want to buy other strains that what is offered, you can order Mephisto genetics from 3rd party seed companies too.

1 Like

Purps #1 by Dinafem is by far the strongest smelling plant I have ever smelled. She can smell over 50 feet away indoors. When I curing, I could smell this beast outside the front door. When I was burping, you could smell the jar open at least 25 feet away.

I have smoked over 300 strains and grow many. If you can get these seeds, you will not be disappointed. The Breeder says not for novices.

Its also a serious creeper so you can smoke to much of her and drop you like a rock. But in all fairness she is about 50% amber or so.

1 Like

I might invest I went up a tier in grow level by getting chem dawg I always remember that one being gassy just got blessed with all these nutrients

So I’m gonna probably try and save this one one wait n get an ac we have months of this heat coming up

1 Like