Looking for that Wow factor

Ok, birthdays next tuesday & want to make some brownies with that Wow factor. I tried last week with an oz of sugar leaves, decarb ect. No wow, looking to not to be able to get hubby off floor. Would an oz of bud work? Only used two sticks of butter as only making small batch. Did that make a difference?

3 Likes

Might get answers here

3 Likes

What are you looking to achieve? Do you want to knock him on his a$$?

4 Likes

I think it was likely the sugar leaves weren’t very strong. An ounce per cup of butter using flower would be very potent. Most recipes call for like 1/4 - 1/2 per cup. Also if you add sunflower lecithin when you infuse it, it will help your body (liver) absorb the THC better giving you that extra oomph. Happy early birthday too. :tada::balloon::confetti_ball: @Laurap

4 Likes

It appears so. When we were young, we would make psychedelic brownies from reg weed & it knocked you on your azz. Thats what he wants!

1 Like

Thank you for the birthday wishes! How much sunflower lecithin would i use?

1 Like

For a small batch like that about a teaspoon should do it. Enjoy!!! @Laurap

I think @AnneBonny hit the nail on the head you used sugar leaves
Try using bud @Laurap the better quality the starting product is the better the end product will be. :+1:

2 Likes

Made cannabutter last night to have ready tuesday. Used oz & qtr mix of ak47 & amnesia haze all buds. If this doesnt do it we are truly Hard Core. Lol Wednesday will let ya know.

6 Likes

Hahah I’m sure it will do the trick @Laurap
Woohoo

1 Like

Tomorrows my birthday so brownies are coming. Hide your cheetos & everything else as ill be flying low without my broom!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday today in case I get forgetful tomorrow IMG_0569

1 Like

A Halloween baby! @Laurap I didn’t figure that out before. Enjoy those brownies and have a spooktacular day!

1 Like

@Laurap happy birthday in advance
Enjoy the brownies

1 Like

@Laurap

HAPPY BIRTHDAY The cheeto’s have been put up and are safe for now…lol

Now with that said " Let’s Get This Party Started "

beer banana luxhello partysmileys-drinking-beer thumb passing-joint-smiley-emoticon

HAVE A GREAT DAY
YOUR FRIEND
WILL

5 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Thanks Everyone! Yall are my extended family & look forward to seeing yall everyday. Wish we really lived in Weedville , what a party we would have!

2 Likes

Agreed @Laurap
You enjoy your day girl and don’t eat to many brownies at once hahahaha
Happy birthday agian :v: CB

1 Like

B2336DAE-7F69-4B74-8DB7-84485D60FA09

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Laurap!

1 Like