Looking for temp controller

Anyone know of any temp controllers ac and heat that you can set for day temp and night temp so I don’t have to change it every time lights go on and off please let me know.

Inkbird makes good controllers. I use 1 of their humidity controllers for mushroom fruiting.

They’re 20% off for Cyber Monday.

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Temperature-Controller-Controlling-Fermentation/dp/B01HXM5UAC

I have that I want one to set day and night temp

Two temp controllers, 2 timers, and a few short extension cords with a distribution strip should get the job done.

I think Titan Controls makes what you are looking for, though it will probably be a few hundred dollars.

1 Like

I can setup two temp controller I guess that would work. I have a few of them I was hoping to find a box of some sort to do it all but I’ll check out titan thanks.

I use the inkbird, once the parameters are set it controls the temperature regardless of whether its day or night. Low limit 70 and high limit 80 with a 2 degree dead zone where both will be off if the optimal conditions are met. Running two controllers sounds like a headache as at any one point one will always be off :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know how it works but what I’m saying is if I have my temp set at 82 then my heat kicks on at 72 I don’t want it to go back up to 82 so I want a light off temp and a light on temp if that makes sense. There’s no way to set it so say my heat comes on at 70 then off at 76 for when lights are out you know

1 Like

Can you set the dead zone to 6° or would that be too wide a swing. Just running things through my head as if it were me.

1 Like

I have to play around with it my rooms so tight with this bigger tent it’s hard to even get to the controller where it’s at I’ll see if when my lights come on tonight theirs anything I can do with it

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I have a loft tent and its a constant battle as everything seems to be in the way :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah I have a 4x4 tent shoved in a 6 x 5 pantry

1 Like

Got about a foot behind in front and about six inches on either side

1 Like

just scratching my head & thinking if you use two controllers you’ll either have to unplug from day & plug into nite controller. So your not gaining any automation there, if your going to do that might as well save the money spent on the second controller & just reset the one you have like you’ve been doing. I’ll look around for one, but don’t know of one as of yet.

2 Likes

I found the titan that has a day and night mode it would work I’m gonna try n make this one work first before spending the money though. I appreciate all the help

I mean the temps it’s at now isn’t effecting the plants negatively or anything I’m keeping good temps I was just trying to force out some colors with the colder temps

checked everywhere I could think of & nothing seems to be what your looking for except the titan. Had fun looking never went on aliexpress before.

1 Like

Yea I haven’t found much either maybe I’ll invent it

1 Like