Looking for suggestions

I assure you it does. I’ve seen pictures from a fellow grower in Florida.
It’s definitely variegation. I’ll grab a picture of mine as soon as I get home.

2 Likes

Looks like splash Marks but variagation comes in so many forms and contrasts … if you dont have any other symptoms and things growing fine… which they look like they are she dont look stunted your fans are nice and big and have a good finger count. I noticed stunted or un happy over watered plants tend to have smaller fans and less fingers then you’d expect

2 Likes

Thanks. Like I said I don’t have enough experience with it really. But even before you said this…I was kind of leaning towards it being fact more than fiction. Not saying my issue is definitely caused by TMV…but I’ve found pics that are exact to the one pic of mine, referring to the leaf with yellow streaks. So what exactly causes it? And how would one deal with it?

1 Like

I know…I thought for hours , thinking what the hell did I spill or get on the leaves. I’ve tried to whip the damn thing off numerous times.lol. It literally looks like someone swiped it with a small paint brush of yellow paint. Weird! And as I mentioned to @Covertgrower I found pics with identical markings from leaves supposedly affected by TMV. Appreciate the feedback @fano_man :raising_hand_man:t2:

2 Likes

No problem man I had an issue like this in a few purple haze seeds of same bud… it one single leaf with 1 or 2 fingers twisting out of every 100 leaves… no other plants did this… clones passed the trait even a few of same batch seeds did same thing… nothing negative just a twist finger or 2 here and there… here’s one…

and that was a clone if this
You can se twisty here and there

1 Like

I haven’t seen much twisting, just the slight yellowing blotches on my lower leaves and the yellow streaks on the one leaf.

2 Likes

Currently have a Lowryder growing and the leaves are growing in all kinds of directions. A bunch growing upside down. Last time I grew a Lowryder it had the same thing probably just genetics.

1 Like