Looking for some suggestions on LST for my auto's

I have 2 Zkittlez auto’s ILGM, I’m looking for some idea’s, photos, for some lst please. Not sure what I what to do.

4 Likes

User LST clicks or landscape staples

1 Like

Bring out every branch under the foliage and tie them to the sides

Landscape staples and LST clips is what I use

1 Like

Did these yesterday!

1 Like

What they looked like before

Here’s what I do

after the 5th node appeared.

That’s a start. Then pull it down a little more the next day and start working on the side branches. You’ve got this!!.. just be gentle

3 Likes

well I liked your suggestion, I’m on my way. Thanks for the reply. I tried the clip things on the first branch and Oops :tired_face: broke the branch. Live and learn.

3 Likes

90% of people that have grown plants have done that. There’s no way to simulate or tell someone how to get the"feel" for it by telling them. Just gotta try and learn by your success and mistakes. I snapped one off at the base one time

2 Likes

@Dforce
Actually yours looks far better than my first attempt so you are starting very strong

1 Like

Try some stakes to spread it out now that you have it bent over. Looking good

4 Likes

Are those like metal tent stakes?

I use these because they

can be found easy and they’re cheap. You can also get garden ones from a nursery.

Thank you much, these are also my 1st indoor auto’s, in coco, all new to me. Ive been seeing so many people using
coco I figure I’d give it a shot.

I haven’t snapped one YET because eventually I think your going to run into breaking a couple sooner or later depending on how long or often you grow and use lst clips. This is my first grow and one of the stems did tear!

2 Likes

I take old metal coat hangers, straighten them out and then cut them with a pair if wire cutters.

Soft lst training wire or clips

Like this are great and easy to use

1 Like

These are the one’s I tried, my branch shaped like I have been using silica from the beginning, hasn’t seen any yet.

I used some scrap conduit, 3 pieces of 14
gauge wire inside. Worked for me

1 Like