Looking for some help identifying the problem

Strawberry cough 4 weeks old

Germinated in potting soil. Moved to coco 4 days ago

PH-6.0 going in. Was about 5.8 with the runoff

Indoor

Light system- spider farmer veg light

Temps; 70 constant

Humidity; 55%

I’ve attached all the info I had above that they requested I add. I will also note that I did give them some nutes (general hydro) a week or so ago and maybe I gave too much, however, it’s only those two leaves that appear to be affected.

1 Like

Whoa that looks bad… looks like a fungus or disease… not even sure but I’ll look up some symptoms if you can give some more details about any info you can think would he helpful?

1 Like

U should he going in 6.5 ph but I highly doubt that’s your problem

Just pinch off those affected leaves, they’ll never get better and they are no longer functional as light collectors, see if the problem shows up on other leaves.

5 Likes

Coco in my experience better around 5.8-6.0

2 Likes

Ah good catch I saw

Didn’t notice the very next words were moved too coco

1 Like

Have you give them any Cal mag?

No not yet. I wasn’t sure when to start nutes. I have some to them and that happened. Maybe I gave them too much.

What nute schedule are you going by?

I am using canna coco A&B. I have given them one dose since I got it. I was just planning on giving it to them at each watering. Should I alternate between nutes and water? I did on my last grow but have heard with canna you feed them each time.

I am using canna coco A&B. I have given them one dose since I got it. I was just planning on giving it to them at each watering. Should I alternate between nutes and water? I did on my last grow but have heard with canna you feed them each time.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @imSICKkid @MattyBear @Covertgrower is there anything y’all can help a brother out with here? I’m not familiar with canna coco A&B.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Feeding in coco should happen with every watering until the end when you give straight water.

3 Likes

Thank you you. Do you think I need to add cal mag to the canna? I know they rely on your home tap water to contain the calcium and magnesium but I’m not sure how much is in mine. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I guess you won’t know until you feed and see how they react to it. Do they have a calmag supplement in their line? Or does the line claim to not need it?

3 Likes

It claims not to need it because it relies on your home tap water to supply it.

1 Like