Looking for short strains

Whats a good auto thats known for growing short? it can be an ILGM strain or any strain. Short plants fat buds is what im looking for genetically

3 Likes

How your plants grow is going to depend on your environment probably as much as your genetics. You can’t really remove genetic programming, but you can definitely control some things within your space to keep plant shorter than normal.

1 Like

Here are a couple shots of some ILGM blueberry autos. At harvest the shortest was around 16" and the tallest 22". Final dry weight was 9.25 oz. I wish I had 4 in the tent.

1 Like

right now this is my first officcall grow. I grew some bag seeds up to day 60 and they turned out nice now ive got 3 bubble gum autos and 3 OGK autos in a 4x4 Hoping i can pull as much as you did off of just your 2 plants lol Beautiful plants btw!

i do the LSTing And next grow im going to see if i can turn a plant into the way a OLD live oak grows. by LSTing so the bottoms of the branches are hitting the soil then rub some Rooting Gell on the parts that are touching the ground… its an experiment to come y’all will defiantly see it go underway.

1 Like

We have a couple grape arbors, probably 30+ yrs, Those suckers don’t need rooting gel :sunglasses:
Using photos right

1 Like

so you’ve done it?

yeah ill try it on a photo plant first try to make a monster mother tree

I literally meant grapes. I love concord grapes for juice and jelly. You never know what you run into on this forum. I have never cloned but I imagine what you are thinking of is essentially the same process.

1 Like

Go for it. Maybe earth staples to hold them in place.

1 Like