Looking for personal reviews and information

Im looking for a strain(s) that would be really good for hash or rosin (concentrates) something that dumps…thanks in advance

1 Like

Not talented or knowledgeable to help you, you might try this in the “about marijuana section” those peeps do amazing things with plants.

1 Like

I have grown Grandaddy Purple a few times and was impressed by the rosin production. Not just on the flowers but lots of the leaves were covered in trichomes.
Probably a few other strains would do it as well.

1 Like

Ok do u think its thr purple strains in general

1 Like

Best hashish ever, was 1984, thailand, supposedly Moroccan something, was lucky to have smoked varieties back then.

Have had friends very excited to share their finds of todays hash, hashish. Not impressed as to the way it smokes.

Kush varieties are your base plant, as per amsterdam og kush is top choice to start with.

Personal reviews!!! OM, have yall seen BOM entries thus far for September?

If i was told to browse the catalog for selections. Id be at the BOM window DROOLING. And wishing
for bigger lights, bigger space, more seeds, and better lungs.

1 Like

I have had other strains produce lots of frost. When you get one you can save it by revegging and cloning. If its a photo period, cant do autos that way.

1 Like

@Spiney_norman i cant clone as i dont have the space to do so.but when the opportunity comes and i get more growing area ill keep a few moms