Looking for led light for 5x5 tent

I’ve got a budget of 6 to 700 dollars

If you can spare a little more go with an hlg.

If you can do some basic wiring, build yourself a bad a$$ LED

You’ll need some Led strips, heat sinks and driver. And some wire and connectors.

There are a bunch of threads here on that same topic. I can’t think of one off the top of my head, but I’m sure @dbrn32 can.

1 Like

you can build 3 - HLG 260 rspec kits for about $750.People say these are some of the best lights out

3 Likes

Cheapest led option that I’m aware of is hlg-600 kit.

1 Like

I’m new at growing, but I did a lot of home work before I started, I’m using 3 2000 watt Bestva LEDs that I purchased from Amazon, they seem to work great and I believe I only paid $400.

@Vette62

3 lights for $400 is a great price,I remember a review on Bestva 2000w, the bench test had that light around 200w. that is decent. I was going to get a Amazon blurple but the guys on this forum scared me out of it . Good luck with Bestva.

1 Like

If you want HLG, google “The Indoor Gardener” in Parma Ohio.

His website sucks but he has the best prices on HLG lights. Can’t be beat. You’ll have to call him to place an order.

i spoke to you a while back about leds lights and you pointed me in the right direction to some 5x5 foot lights but i carnt find them again could you sent me links again please

1 Like

HLG 600 Rspec is on sale for 700 atm and you can use code Dude at checkout for another 10% off has a 6x6 veg footprint and a 5x5 flower footprint 600w of pure greatness lol

Can’t link it due to forum rules. Just search HLG 600 and it’ll come right up. There are different retailers (rightbud, growace, growerschoice, etc) that sell them but I’ve found HLG (horticulture lighting group) to be the fastest at shipping. Plus the 10% discount code on HLG’s site.

1 Like

so are these the lights that i need HLG 650R FULL-SPECTRUM 630W LED GROW LIGHT BY THE HORTICULTURE LIGHTING GROUP

@whatbuddyboy The 650 or the 600 will flower a 5x5. Also the promo code “dude” will knock off 20%

ive been offered a deal on the 600 so whats the difference between the 650r and the older 600

@whatbuddyboy, The 600 has qb288 boards meaning 288 diodes per board. The 650 has the qb648 boards meaning 648 diodes per board.

1 Like

are the 600 adiquate

Yeah, that’ll flower a 5x5.

3 Likes

thankyou guys and girls

1 Like