Looking for ideas, what do you guys make with your trim?

Looking for ideas, I want to try my hand in everything…

1 Like

Tons of kief. Brownies, cakes anything i can throw a stick of canabutter into lol. Could also make hash

1 Like

I make a qwet now. I used to do the butter thing but the taste is much better and you can accurately dose with it.

3 Likes

@Caligurl whats qwet?

1 Like

Quick wash ethenol tincture

1 Like
1 Like

Rosin press, bubblebags for hash, edibles, tinctures, lotions, the list goes on. I personally have a rosin press, bubblebags and drysifting screens for getting the most out of my trim and shake.

I just posted about this in another thread too :laughing:

2 Likes

@BradsBudsMT how much was that and where can I get it from?

1 Like

The press? Amazon

I paid $389 for mine. It’s not the best brand and for its quality I overpaid I think. but I bet its still the only one I’ll ever need. Rosin evolution makes great stuff but very spendy, thats where I got my bubblebags for ice water hash. Youd have to go to their site though theyre not on amazon

1 Like

Here’s a link to my Concentrates journal. Please note instead of letting the alcohol evaporate, I know use a Source Turbo and it reclaims most of the alcohol.

2 Likes

I also use my chief from trimming and I have made ice bubble has several times but it’s kinda time consuming and messy LOL The good part is that it’s solventless like making rosin.

I do rso with trim and bud

1 Like