Looking for ideas on how to get pictures for grow journal and something for trichomes

@monkman I know! LOL I feel like we’re all a little crazy when it comes to our precious cannabis plants!
It’s sorta like a time lapse video except it’s in real time! I actually learned to grow online by watching following grow logs and reports. It helps to see what a healthy plant during the life cycle so you can compare it your own grow.

Happy Growing!
GrowMarijuana.Live

@BobbyCelo absolutely man, that is why i’m doing a grow journal and hope to get camera in shortly so i can have something to go back to and look to compare next time. @BobbyDigital posted to my grow journal pictures of his tiny plants just a little bit farther along in the growth cycle to mine. it helped me calm down and take a breath as i think we all get a little anxious during our grows and especially first timers like me.

@monkman Do you have a link for your grow logs? I’d like to contribute some of my own. About to germinate some monster cookies from a local guy and I’m waiting on my berry pack from ILGM!

Happy Growing!
GrowMarijuana.Live

@BobbyCelo i think i just linked you to it, it’s monk’s first try on grow journals if that link didn’t work