Looking for ideas and thoughts. Ask a farmer!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season.

Question?
If you walked into a dispensary or grow shop and seen a business card, that looked legit, pretty much saying…

Ask a farmer! If you have a cannabis related question?

The card would say more obviously but the overall idea? Maybe touching on everything from growing to hashing to cooking.

4 Likes

Ok, slow down, take another puff, and ask that question again sir.

2 Likes

Are you wanting to offer a service, consulting, mentoring, or ???

2 Likes

Being a grow consultant has a real appeal. I have thought about it as well.
You can have a basic one time charge for a home service call or a flat fee for an entire grow cycle for a single run. Could be there are already others doing this. I am gonna do a little research.

4 Likes

I tried to get the local green house grower they are legal Hemp and now Cannibis growers. Thought a visit to see not just listen to my questions, so far nope. I would appreciate a helpful visit :relaxed:

1 Like

Provided the person handing out the card is better than, you know, you read it here all the time…“I have a friend that grows and he told me…”
Based on my reading of your posts, you pass the test.

4 Likes

It really wouldn’t be a “friend of a friend can grow hood weed” type of thing. Let’s back up alittle bit….

I have been growing/ cultivating for a large outdoor tear 2 facility. We have two dispensaries in the area and are linked up with other farms. Here’s a few pics.
Heck we did a tour for Dutchie last month.

I have also been growing medically for the past many years.

I was thinking for if a consulting type service. Maybe off donations to play it safe. I have been thinking about it for quite some time now. Our bud tenders could even pass out the cards. Maybe have alittle tri-fold at the counters with some facts, photos ect. Have the cars next to it with contact info and what not.

What do ya all think?

@JayDawg Smoke a few more fattys on his he way to the farm this morning. My thoughts are now alittle more in order. :wink:

7 Likes

All the above, improves everybody’s skill.
Sadly, violates “Fight Club Rule”

3 Likes

Please explain the Fight Club Rules… I thought there weren’t any.

1 Like

We Don’t talk about fight club, I thought.
College tuition is paid so persons can expand their experiences.
Placing a value on the learning process would be difficult and possibly more trouble than it’s worth.
Forum contributors are doing a valuables service, for free. Amazingly powerful learning platform, truely blessing us.

5 Likes

Fair enough :zipper_mouth_face: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Very nice , I like the way you think go big. I think it’s a great idea After you help somebody a couple of times hands on they should be off to the races , you would need word of mouth To generate new customers.
Happy growing :v:

2 Likes

The only problem I could see is liability side. Unless it’s a free service. Once it’s paid service, you are liable for failure. Like if some dumba** brings people in their street clothes thru the facility you consulted for and gets root mites or mosaic virus. Then aren’t you $$ liable for the loses. Yikes.

You would need a 10 page waiver form for liability signed in the consulted parties own blood to touch that with a 10 foot pair of clippers. People pay lawyers to think of new ways to press lawsuits. Especially when some investors new 10miiin dollar facility had a failed harvest… let’s blame that consultant we paid.

You would want to be hired regular staff or as a temp by the grower.

Consulting for a new startup commercial business with the growth and legalization push thats happening across the usa has a nitche somewhere.

As for the personal closet or casual outdoor grommie, i found this place and as pointed out earlier, its free and priceless.

Hippie, you have a heart of gold, displayed here by your positive vibes, giving and sharing, and positive :pray: greeting towards all, with your organic spirit, you would be an asset to any startup business. Your knowledge, wisdom share here is resume #1

You have alot of references if ever needed.

6 Likes

In-home Cannabis Consultations with a Pharmer!!

Love it!!

2 Likes

@Mosca speachless after reading that. You all are simply amazing in more ways then ya all know.

Man, I sure wish I could get some of ya guys and gals out on our farm. We would have such a solid crew of cannabis lovers with positive vibes. Haha you all make me smile inside and out.

Happy farming everyone…

4 Likes

Since someone was looking at future consulting. Bump

1 Like

Thanx buddy! I’m always willing to lend a helping hand.

1 Like