Looking for Hydro system setup and ideas

Little buckets I just setup going to switch them to a rdwc soon.

4 Likes

nice where u get those buckets?

@peachfuzz @repins12 @TDubWilly u guys use hydroguard or anything in your systems?

2 Likes

The store that starts with a L has them for $7

1 Like

I use hydrogaurd, armor si, calimagic and my nutrients :v:

4 Likes

I use pro-tek Si and hydroguard the buckets came from Lowe’s there not food grade. Just bought my rdwc fitting last night hope to have it up and running soon. My water is around 200 so I skip the calmag.

2 Likes

yep hydroguard is your best friend… :ok_hand: :wink:

3 Likes

Im used to use it when I grew in deep water culture. Now that I use autopots I still use it in my reservoir :wink:

2 Likes

do u guys use calmag regularly part of your hydro feeding?

I do :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

I usually only add solution once a week. One week 7gal, following week 14gal. Seemed to work well during veg. Now that I am transitioning to flower nutes, I will see if it changes any :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

Most of Us use RO water and need to add the Cal/Mag back, should add silica too.
The microbes I only add once on a res change. The microbe’s if fed will multiply and the nutrients deplete.

1 Like

so if using tap water thats sit out with some oxygen gong thru it for 24hrs would cal mag need to be added once the nutes has been added

I always add my calimagic first and let stand 5-10 minutes before adding anything else. I use well water and my solution is usually added within 15-20 minutes from being drawn but, then again, that is just what works for me :v:

2 Likes

update on hydro system first grow. plant in pic are 3 weeks into flower

5 Likes

They look great but they sure dont look like they are in flower.
Plants have to mature before they will flower regardless of light schedule.

They sure look great !!!

1 Like

i was tryna say 3 weeks in veg thats my fault. will be flipping to flower this coming week

2 Likes

Excellent !!!

1 Like

Like @BetrayedSoul said lookin good for sure :v:

1 Like

How is this box different from these buckets? The buckets take up much more space.
Will 6 plants be able to fulfill their potential in this box?

1 Like