Looking for help

Got 4x4 tent set up inside a shed but before I start Have some concerns about keeping the temperature and humidity right is anyone use this Set up in the past if so what was the best set up to keep heat down and humidity I’m in the south thanks

2 Likes

If there’s power out there, I would recommend fans and air conditioning.
Welcome to the community.

4 Likes

Yes I just rain power out to it I have clip fans in the tent and I can run a small window unit if need be and thanks for the info and the welcome

1 Like

2 Likes

Any help you guys send my way??

What’s the question specifically?

1 Like

Well you told me about a.c. Which I’m going to get but it was the tent inside should what kind of ventilation and everything what I need dehumidifier ?? and basically how do the girls look

1 Like

Sorry man new here not sure I even posted in the right place thank you

I had or have the same issue.
I bought a portable ac unit for cold air.
Make sure your running that fresh sir in your tent,and you also have to exhaust hot air out of the tent and you half to make sure you humidity is right. So depending on where you are you may need a humidifier or a dehumidifier. I just figured like thisI purchased whatever it is I needed to keep my temperature at 77°F and I purchased whatever I needed to keep my humidity at 50 to 70% RH.

Starting at square one.
Is this a hard wire, or an extension cord?

1 Like

Thanks for the info

extension cord

Gotta look into those temps it’s gonna get really hot , agree with advised above , will need both , maybe a dehumidifier or the other way around , don’t know how humid your state is

I’m in the south. Wet summers, dry winter. Ac, dehumidifier, exhaust fan

Not knowing your location, one typically needs fans,(exhaust, intake, circulating), humidifier/dehumidifier, ac/heat, lighting, and controllers to regulate everything.

All these things together can draw significant current. Be careful with extension cords.

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! looks like you’re off to a good start . I see you have fimmed all three :+1: . 4x4 tent if you plan on running exhaust fan I recommend 6 inch. @Drinkslinger has made a great point on calculating the load you’re going to be pulling, and set up accordingly. Good luck

2 Likes

1st @MEGGA welcome. Definitely need fans a air conditioner. @Covertgrower hes great with advice just @ before a name tis tagging someone to chime in and help with more info. Happy growing. Stay medicated.

3 Likes

Always!

3 Likes

Thanks all looking into you gave a given me I have. 4x4 Mars 2000w tws all I have is a fan at this point but getting all mentioned thanks guys iam in lower Alabama

1 Like

So with the ac just put it in the shed or in the tent??

1 Like