Looking for hard to find seeds!

Hello!

Was wondering where you guys go hunt for hard to find seeds (sold out, legendary strains that are no longer distributed, or simply small batch breeders packs…).

I was on FB groups for a while but got ripped off twice and decided to stop.
IG has been better but I got unlucky again recently… Hope it’s not a trend on IG.
Been using forums but it’s hard to find what your after and I heard of people being ripped off too on some other forums.

Any other option you guys use???

Thanks

Being that this is the forum of a seed bank and one of the rules here is to not mention or link to other seed suppliers, I doubt you’re going to get any replies.

3 Likes

Really ?? um how about here.

2 Likes

@_James there are other seed banks to choose from, but we can’t mention them due to forum policy. But ILGM genetics are of very high quality. Most here have purchased seeds from here, and all agree they’re great genetics. Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum!

4 Likes
2 Likes

The only way to find what you want is to look through search engine after search engine. Honestly depending on what exactly you are looking for may not be able to be found in a seed. Some are striclty clone only now.

2 Likes

OK. Thanks!
I followed your advice and I ended up landing on a page called “strainly”… sort of a search engine for cultivars. I’m considering using it (there are give aways, so this shouldn’t be too risky for a first shot).

From the little I’ve seen, it seems legit and there were some quite rare beans. I’ll keep y’all posted.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Just wanted to let y’all know that I completed trades and ordered a couple clones on that site I mention in the above post, and everything went super smooth.

Thanks for all your advices

1 Like