Looking for couch lock

Looking for seeds that give the ultimate couch lock experience, any suggestions?

11-12 weeks in flower…

4 Likes

I meant strains

I’m currently using White Widow. It’s a nice strain.

1 Like

Any almost pure indica grown till about 20 percent Amber trichs. @oldmarine I’ve come to the same conclusion, I think I’m gonna just grow Sativa and pick it later.

2 Likes

Yah white widow auto or super skunk auto

Anything indica grown out to 25% Amber will give u hella couch lock depends how it’s grown dried and cured tho. GDP slh search indica strains thru ilgm and see what u get.

3 Likes

Grand Daddy Purple will provide you with a couch lock :closed_lock_with_key: experience :+1:

1 Like

over the summer we grew outside WESTERN GRAIL and oh boy she produced some oil,Buds we smoked 9 ozs not yet but I made that will lock your behind in like Loctite on a Bolt into a threaded hole never coming off w/o heat… Great for muscle Pain and cramped up pain and the best for OA. Joint pain all goes away…, better than Calgon takes you away.

1 Like

Mephisto Genitics Skywalker will keep you locked down for a while. I have a buddy that grew some and it kicked my ass so good I ordered some. Should be here Tuesday.
If the room was on fire around me I don’t think I could have got up :rofl:

3 Likes

I have White Widow right now and I’m okay with it.

1 Like

White widow cronic widow banner and California dream

Always feel like the purples are great for a couch lock… GDP, Purple Punch, Purple Urkle… also growing OGs out til good % of amber trichs like Mark mentioned should do the trick as well!

I find that good couch lock needs some heady Sativa mix to enable truly benefiting from couch lock. Let me explain why I say this. I use couch lock for pain and discomfort relief and a good body with some heady helps me get my mind away from everything. It’s close to Astral Projection letting your mind leave your body, somebody said on this forum it takes them out in space where nothing bothers you. Sativa strains give you increased ability to mentally focus on one act or thought process. Sativa helps me to ignore whatever I want to ignore including pain. 40% Sativa 60% Indica works well for me.

I love afghani strains and the purple hindu kush I grew outdoors this year will put you in a sleeper hold. Super body high relaxing and will definitely put your ass on the couch…lol

3 Likes

Look at CSI Humboldt seeds. Dude is a genetics preservationist wizard!! Super stable genetics, rugged, old school!!

I recommend Northern Lights feminized like this 1(SKU-ILG-NTH-FP5). This is pictures from just 11 days of my current grow. NOTE: how far the big back bud has come in little under 2 weeks it has completely bent sideways I might have to aupport it. This is week 4 going into week 5 and still have a good 4 to go and this stuff reeks so good and if you even look at wrong you’ll get all sticky from the trichomes. They look like powdered sugar was poured on the buds! So 2 answer your question “Northern Lights all the way”. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Second the Afghan, did not grow the Purple Hindu but did grow Hindu Kush photos grown outdoors the samplers really like it, but for heavy couch lock I grew some Pure Indica photos outdoor also and the report is “Holy crap” my work buddy could not do it he gave to one of his buds wife and she loves for sleep time. All were ILGM seeds.