Looking for advice in the flowering stage

Hey everyone. So I am officially in the flowering stage and this is my first grow. What advice can you give going into this? What is important? I certainly wish I topped the plant or got involved in LST earlier on because the tip of the plant is getting out of control LOL.

2 Likes

They look happy, keep doing what your doing. I’d recommend defoliating the bottom 1/3rd or so. If you have. Lower powered light take up to half. Judging by the node spacing she has plenty of light.

Looking nice! On your next run you can do those things you wished you would have. :v:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nothing stopping you from topping her now.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve tried pruning as much as I can but it just seems to encourage more growth. I pruned some today that we’re sharing bud sites but other than that it’s at a bare minimum. The fox farm soil and dyna grow nutrients have worked wonders for me

1 Like

Isn’t it not recommended to do any sort of stressful trimming during flowering? She also had buds coming in at the top so I’d rather let her do her natural thing at the moment

2 Likes

I don’t do anything much to a plant after the 3rd week of flower. Topping now would allow the lower growth to bulk up. I grow bushes. Makes it easier to keep an eye on the bud.

2 Likes

That looks great @oldmarine :drooling_face:

@G1291
Because of the production at this point, just ride the wave. Do everything next time. He is right you could top, but she looks so happy I’d let it ride this time around.

2 Likes

What strain is that?

It’s a seed that came from a medical batch of a strain called “dogbrid” by theraplant. It’s a hybrid that tested at 31%

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve put every hit of time and effort I have into this

1 Like

Nice, looks tasty