Looking for advice from you, my ILGM family

Right on, thanks. I did move the light up to 20 inches off the top.

1 Like

Even during fruiting mode, I do two 2-liter bottles every three days. That seems to work perfectly.
Since I started using these screw on cones that you punch a couple holes in (below the 2" depth line), I use a push pin. Two holes on opposing sides works well.
I have eradicated the fungus gnats completely. VICTORY!

https://www.amazon.com/Amersumer-Automatic-Irrigation-Device,Garden-Watering,Spikes/dp/B0752BXDN4?tag=greenrel-20

Biz, Tip me off to the importance of “PPM”. I did get a decent meter, but why is the runoff PPM so critical? Seems like more trouble than it’s worth. With the straining and all. - Thanks, Oz

@Ozzimotosan1
It was impressed upon me to check ppm runoff to assess status of soil re. both ph and nute contents. As you know bro, I’m so new to this I don’t really know what to do with this information. I guess I’ll reference it when/if problems arise, so far so good!

1 Like

It’s time grower, Barney Farms Pineapple Chunk grow update.
Day 13 (March 8th) of flower, no specific issues noted. Seemingly decent bud development starting.
Monday 3/5, fed nutes; FF big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom and cal/mag (ph Ro water 6.2, 1040 ppm) runoff- ph 6.3, 1150ppm
Total water 1.5 liter each girl
Tues- lolipopped both girl, adjusted some LST branches
Thursday (today) RO water, ph 5.6
Runoff- ph 5.5 ppm 444(too low???)
1.5 liter each girl
See pix for condition. I don’t see and obvious problems.
Welcome all comments, advice, suggestions or criticisms. Thanks in advance
@dbrn32 @MattyBear @raustin @Johnzy81 @Rugar89 @Ozzimotosan1 @Nug-bug

6 Likes

They look great!

2 Likes

I agree. Looking good.

1 Like

Phewww, that’s what I was hoping to hear! LOL

1 Like

They look beautiful, but you might want to keep an eye on that PH, don’t let it drop too low. Maybe Ph your nutes just a tad higher. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Just found this problem area. Also a few brown tips! Nute burn? Ph issues?
Advice please and thank you. Appreciated!
@Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear @raustin @Rugar89 @dbrn32

Well, i was a little worried about that Ph. I think you should try and get it up to 6.5. Your runoff at 5.5 is just way too low for me.

2 Likes

I agree with @raustin, fix ph first and then see where you’re at.

2 Likes

I concur with the fine people above

3 Likes

Thank you all!!!

2 Likes

Excellent looking plant’s you have there @bizzyboy class sort your Ph mate and you’ll be all set :v:

1 Like

Pretty ain’t they! :yum:
Here’s my five Purple Haze at fourth week flowering.
Will check the trichomes later today with my mic at X60.
Going to get some flushing nutes on Amazon, and finish with a little molasses.
Thinking a hint of that will be real nice.

Trichomes still clear.

3 Likes

Hey Bro,
What do you think about light distance during flowering? I got big buds 8 to 10 inches above the canopy, and I am wondering if they want more light. I got two 600W and one 400W 24 inches off the top of the canopy. If I can boost my yield, I’ll bring them down a few inches. Thoughts? Anyone?
Bueller? :yum:

2 Likes

That’s the strain I grew my first grow. They do look like pineapples at a point in the flowering.
Loved them. Easy grow. Only one small problem, and I think it was PH. First lesson in real growing!

1 Like

If they look like they’ll take more light, then you can lower fixture some. I like to give them about 5 days or so in between increases of light intensity. So if you lower it, go a couple inches and wait at least that long to make sure plants don’t get pissed before lowering it anymore. And make sure you don’t lower it so much that your light footprint doesn’t get too small.

2 Likes

Alright then, s-low goes it!
Updates to follow…

1 Like