Looking for advice from you, my ILGM family

I myself like to give about the last 2 wks for flushing. I’m sure hydro would b a shorter flush time but with soil I like to make sure it’s all good a flushed. When I harvest my plants almost look dead except for the buds are thriving. But if you don’t flush good it will burn like crap and give a kinda black ash off instead of a nice grey

So with white or clear trichomes?
I was just going to stop feeding completely.

At that point your trichromes should still b clear . When they r white is is pretty much harvest time. I flower for about 10-12 wks so I know about the 8th week I start checking to see where they are at and I soon start to flush. Don’t just stop feeding them you will still need to flush the nutes out if your soil with a flushing nute and ph wAter or I use molasses and water for one week then just straight ph water the last .

@Ozzimotosan1
Looks good man. I only hope mine flower as well

1 Like

I flipped to flower today, but already worried I didn’t see enough calyx development and I honestly have no idea if I truly am in /was in pre-flower stage. How bad will my bud development be if I flipped too soon?
Also, my humidifier crapped out and currently the temp is 82f and Rh 29%. Is this bad??? Does this situation need an immediate fix???

600 w LED Vipraspectra lights are about 23” off the canopy. Too close? Too far away?

I was getting pretty comfortable with the veg and now I’m having all kinds of anxiety! LOL

@Ozzimotosan1 @timmyv324 @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @MacGyverStoner

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Your plants appear to be plenty mature enough to flower. I wouldn’t stress too much over rh, but you can hang a wet towel in there to bring it up a little.

3 Likes

So the molasses and water is the flushing nute? What’s your mix Tim?

Wait a cotton picking minute! You just flipped to flower today and you’re already worried? You need to smoke a few bowls, my friend, and stop the anxiety. Your girls look fantastic, they’ll be just fine. Do what @dbrn32 says and hang a wet towel in there till you get things fixed. :wink:

2 Likes

@raustin
Thanks bro, feeling more relaxedimage

4 Likes

Lol, that’s more like it! :rofl:

I’ve never seen molasses referred to as flushing nute. Generally considered a carbload or sweeter. It more or less feeds microbes in soil. But I do believe some is available for uptake by plants.

Are “calyx” pistils? I like the 70’s F range. Mine even dip into the high sixties at night.
I saw a comment on keeping plants off the cold floor of a cellar with foam. I used good clean wood,
the foam made a few tilt. No bueno.
My clones don’t get much humidity, so I give them a spray a couple times a day during lights on.
You’re like me my first grow. No worries mate, the gang here has been through it all.
Rest assured. I will never get seeds anywhere else again after getting on this forum.
They ROCK!
-Oz

1 Like

@Ozzimotosan1
Yes, believe calyx and pistils are a bit of the same and the encyclopedia I reference says their presence/development indicates the right time to flower.

1 Like

That’s great. They were popping up all over about a week before I started 12/12.
Did some thinning of the leaves not getting much light, and also the thick parts.
I did lollipop before 12/12, but it needed more.

1 Like

Quick question for the gurus…
I’m going into third week of 12/12 lighting.
When should I start seeing trichomes?
I got nothing but pistils.

One tip from a greenhouse guy I am buddies with. Don’t transplant to a bigger pot until the growth stops and you have a ball of roots in the old pot. Just a tip. They take off much better that way.

1 Like

The trics will be noticeable in a couple more weeks.
If your 3 weeks from flip then your roughly 1, 1-1/2 weeks into flower. Trics will pop up about 3rd 4th week in true flower

Hello gurus and fellow growers, sooooo, I’m 4 days into flower, fed with nutes on day 1 (Friday)and tap water (120 ppm, ph 6.3) on Saturday (we have some kind of water purification system but I’m not sure what it removes or leaves behind- I usually water with only RO water but ran short). Today they felt dry and at 1pm ( lights on 12/12, 9am-9pm, about 16 inches off tallest flower) I found the tent at 81f, Rh 47%. I watered with nutes and RO water (1910 ppm, ph 6.3).
Please see pictures, I noticed these leaf “burns” and she looked somewhat droopy. Pleas help me diagnose; too much nute? Too hot? Underwatering? What do y’all think might be my issue? As always thank you in advance in helping me care for these ladies…takes a village!

@Johnzy81 @raustin @MattyBear @Rugar89 @dbrn32 @Ozzimotosan1 @MAXHeadRoom @Nug-bug

Sorry , the other pix was upside down

1 Like

Looks like nute burn, and you’ve now watered 3 of the last 4 days? Seems a little early to be drinking that heavily, perhaps you’re not giving enough when you water?

Let’s see what the others think.

2 Likes