Looking for actually autos this time lol

If you can find a way to connect to me on IG (similar name as here - finding people like Silvaback203 and then checking out his followers to find me may be easier), I can forward you a couple seeds. They’re not Mephisto pure and unadulterated, but they’re bred from Mephisto. Still feminized, still auto, and so far I’ve heard nothing but overwhelmingly positive reviews.

4 Likes

Anybody heard anything about Bigfoot genetics i heard he has good auto flowers.

Damn that sounds great @Graysin but I don’t ig or tweet or any social forum really except for specific forums for learning about my medicine. So I’m not sure how we would connect😭. Thanks I appreciate it.

1 Like

So in veg you also run only 12 hrs w/o any difference with photos? Interesting!

1 Like

@Graysin I really appreciate the offer, I am now following you on IG.

1 Like

I’ll hit you up. :v::100:

1 Like

@Graysin , definitely appreciate it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mephisto and Night Owl rule the auto scene at the moment if you want quality thats where you look i have nothing but positive things to say about both id also suggest joining IG theres a huge growers network ive met nothing but awesome people there

3 Likes

Hey thanks all I got some mephistos on the way so yay. Sasquatch of. Ya I just can’t bring myself to do it. Personal choice about personal privacy so no ig, fb, tweet, or any similar platforms. I do some reddit and Quora but can set up with proton email and vpn. Here and 2 other forums for my medicine. So I miss out on some things but eh I can live with that.
Also I don’t judge if it’s for you right on use it for all the good you can!:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

If you want stable solid genetics FastBuds are by far the best on the market for atuflowers