Looking for actually autos this time lol

If you can find a way to connect to me on IG (similar name as here - finding people like Silvaback203 and then checking out his followers to find me may be easier), I can forward you a couple seeds. They’re not Mephisto pure and unadulterated, but they’re bred from Mephisto. Still feminized, still auto, and so far I’ve heard nothing but overwhelmingly positive reviews.

6 Likes

Anybody heard anything about Bigfoot genetics i heard he has good auto flowers.

Damn that sounds great @Graysin but I don’t ig or tweet or any social forum really except for specific forums for learning about my medicine. So I’m not sure how we would connect😭. Thanks I appreciate it.

1 Like

So in veg you also run only 12 hrs w/o any difference with photos? Interesting!

1 Like

@Graysin I really appreciate the offer, I am now following you on IG.

2 Likes

I’ll hit you up. :v::100:

2 Likes

@Graysin , definitely appreciate it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mephisto and Night Owl rule the auto scene at the moment if you want quality thats where you look i have nothing but positive things to say about both id also suggest joining IG theres a huge growers network ive met nothing but awesome people there

4 Likes

Hey thanks all I got some mephistos on the way so yay. Sasquatch of. Ya I just can’t bring myself to do it. Personal choice about personal privacy so no ig, fb, tweet, or any similar platforms. I do some reddit and Quora but can set up with proton email and vpn. Here and 2 other forums for my medicine. So I miss out on some things but eh I can live with that.
Also I don’t judge if it’s for you right on use it for all the good you can!:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

If you want stable solid genetics FastBuds are by far the best on the market for atuflowers

2 Likes

Fastbuds are near the bottom of my auto list :laughing: I know a lot seem to do a little better with them though. Dumb as it sounds. Seedsman seem to have really good autos. My favorite breeder is heavyweight seeds right now. Memphisto are rated high. But just average for me. It is hard for me to justify growing small plants like they give me. This is just my opinion. But I think a better way to look at autos would be. Which ones are ones you think should be avoided. ILGMs Blueberry would be at the top for me. That is one strain that seems like they never crack. I am always up to learn and find more strains though :grin:
I just did one of ILGMs Jack Herer autos. It was by far the biggest auto I have done. And 2 hits and my friends are stupid high. I also realize. Different strains effect each person a little different. The JH I did would need a 4x4 tent if it grew the same each time :grin: If there isn’t a thread for it. I think a good one would be to list the single favorite of each person. And why :grin:

4 Likes

Question, I understand the 12/12 triggers flowering, isnt that principle the same as a SOG, sea of green method, instead of clones, seeds are used?

Dont know other seed companies.
Do know that theres most likely a journal(s) on several high thc strains from the ILGM seed store that may interest you.
Those journals, for an old couple, first timers, are like having full coverage insurance on a 15.00 seed.
Who does that?
You want killer autos, pick a strain or strains, find numerous journals on this forum, you will find what you seek.

Found new journal on banana kush couple of days ago. Our current grow, his decription of “a rip” of his finished product was pure poetry, only way to describe his commentary. Cant wait, good luck on your auto hunt.

2 Likes

Principal is similar. Clones are typically vegged for about 2 weeks to get good roots and then flipped to flower. When doing 12/12 from seed the plants still have to veg long enough to become sexually mature versus the clones which are usually mature right away. You would still have a faster turnaround with clones generally

2 Likes

With seeds on a 12/12 from start. I get about a 5 week veg. With clones. Mine do seem to change faster too. :grin:

Really?? Look on the growdiaries for the FastBuds bro, they’re the highest rarest autos on the market out of all breeders. Including mephisto, ILGM, Seedsman, heavy weight. One of the main reasons I Grow a ton of them is they’ve recruited my ass to do promotional grows lol and their customer service is AMAZING!! They legit care about their community, so livestreams every weekend on twitch where give away 50 seeds, competitions every day on growdiaries they give away thousands of $. Love everything about them and where they solely focus on autos and not autos and photos, I trust their genetics more personally

2 Likes

But that being said @Not2SureYet … one of my good friends also grows Seedsman autos alongside FastBuds and rates Seedsman very highly

1 Like

@Se7en I am not saying they are bad. Just far from the top of my list. I am sure there are a lot more growing them also since they are always given out as freebies. So a lot out there. I haven’t ever had to deal with the company. I haven’t heard of twitch before either. :thinking: Does that mean I am old :laughing: I do see they take more interest in the growers on growdiaries. My Six Shooter is in there. I have to say I like that it seems a good portion of those seeds turn out to be twins from what I have read. It is almost impossible to choose one breeder as a top one for my self. There are now so many doing autos out there now. :grin: I don’t know who the breeder is for the Critical purple from growerschoice. But I would rate it #1 over any auto breeder. It is the most consistent growers I have seen. Not one small plant and then one big one. Other than the Charlotte’s angle. That one grows pretty much identical every time too.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing: nooo heheh I’m “only” 32 and had only recently heard of it a few years back! It’s originally made for gamers to live stream there games etc no evergone uses it for anything lol, FastBuds do it most Sundays and have guests on, few weeks ago they have Chong on there from Cheech and Chong, had a few famous growers and YouTube growers etc, every stream they give away 50 seeds (5 seeds per winner). Hahaha I’m saying all this now that FastBuds are the best autos but in all fairness I’ve only grown autos from two different ones so far :laughing: so my opinion could change in the future brother

1 Like

I don’t do social media. But man I would have signed up to see the Cheech and Chong for sure. I will soon be 63. So headed to older :laughing: I look at every thing as all good. We wouldn’t learn any thing if every one grew the same stuff and same way :grin: I think I have only did a few of fastbuds. I have done so many plants now that I forget all the breeders. I want to do another 6 shooter. Just for the fact I saw some one get a lb from one. So I have that as a goal. I still need to do a ww since I have seen a lb come from those too. In fairness. I have over 300 strains to choose from. So picking what to do each grow drives me crazy. I drop some. Then change my mind and want to do this group over here :roll_eyes: I was supposed to cut back this grow. I guess I kind of have with 5 plants. I really needed to stay in just one tent. I am thinking of giving my friend these 3 autos I started and just do the 2 photos big. Then go all autos in the big tent next grow. The April on here is the best time for me to grow stuff. Temp and humidity are great. So it cuts back on electricity usage too :grin: I have to decide if I am keeping the autos soon. They are ready for a final pot now

Sorry to hijack your thread here 420 :grimacing: