Looking for a rough timeline from now until harvest

First time grow. Have three Afghan Kush plants from World of Seeds. Outdoor grow in 4 gallon pots, fertilizing with Dyna Grow Bloom. Pistils appeared en masse around August 17th. Performed one flush last week, even though I saw no sign of nutrient lockout, and water ran through nice and clear.

Pics below are from today (brought plants inside to avoid thunderstorms). Trichomes still clear and pistils almost all still white. Looking to learn roughly when to stop nutrients and approximate harvest date. Thanks for any guidance!

• Afghan Kush from World of Seeds
  • Method: Potting soil
  • Vessels: 4 gallon Pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): Brita filtered local tap water, source pH approximately 7.0
  • Outdoor
  • Light system n/a
  • Temps - 70-90 day, 55-75 night
  • Humidity varies
  • Ventilation system n/a
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier n/a
  • Co2: No

5 Likes

You are looking at a good month. Give or take a few days plant looks great

5 Likes

Flowering it typically an 8 to 10 week process. It can vary and go 12 or more weeks…
So just based on what you said the window would be October 12 to 19. But that is by no way guaranteed.
Usually goes longer. @HornHead is right that at least a month.

2 Likes

And BTW @p59teitel …Welcome to the forum. You will like this group of growers.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve made a few rookie mistakes like not topping them early on to using pots that should be twice as big, but these suckers are resilient!

2 Likes

The flowers have really taken off in the last week or so, I’m starting to drool at the idea of them continuing at that pace for another month!

And thanks for the welcome, seems as though there’s a wealth of knowledge here.

1 Like

How about filling this out so we can help you better?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Lots of knowledge for sure… , and no egos either. Many mature people who all seem to realize that nobody knows everything.
One of the friendliest forums of any sort I have ever been a part of.
You will be very pleased here.

5 Likes

Like @Spiney_norman said welcome to this great forum with amazing people! Looking good! I’m set to watch I wanna see the end results.

1 Like

Done, added to original post.

I’ll post updates as we go forward!

1 Like

Waiting on harvest myself. Any advice on these babies?

2 Likes

First welcome to the community as mentioned I would let those buds fatten up for about 4 weeks very nice plant.

1 Like

My outdoor has been flowering for 10 weeks now and still has another 2-4 weeks to go maybe depending on how quick it warms up outdoor flowering times are very dependent on the weather and temperatures and daylight length

I think you have a while to go as well , another month or so would be my guess still a lot of filling out to go

Looks like my harvest will be accelerated due to powdery mildew, depends on how well treatment takes.

How is the airflow around your flowers maybe pull some sun leaves off to get more light and air around your flowers

They are outside in pots, and there’s usually a breeze during the day. I did remove quite a few leaves yesterday when I discovered the mildew.

That’s what I was thinking…I was saying 5 more weeks at max. It gets pretty chill here around that time of year. I dont want to stall them out

Yeah try and leave them as long as possible in the ground I always use the little pistols on the leaves as one guide, as soon as I see the resin ball at the tips they can come out, or you can wait for the bud leaves to start dying! once you see this you have
3-4 days max to harvest before you start loosing potency