Looking for a mediumsized plant

Here’s my transplant. I don’t think it even knew I did it. Thanks for that suggestion.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the holes in the bottom. Water logged roots can kill plants faster than you can say oops!

2 Likes

I installed plenty of holes.

1 Like

I have a quick question. When on average do your NL autos show pistols?

1 Like

@Mparham I have never grown and auto. Every strain is different, but I can tag @Screwauger. When did your BBA start to show pistols and start flowering?

1 Like

@Mparham @Covertgrower

My recent BBA’s showed sex (pistils) between day 35 and 42 ish on a 18/6 light schedule.

2 Likes

Yo Covert, my leaves are dropping a little after the transplant. Would that be a common symptom after a transplant? Maybe it could be a might to much water that I used when I performed the procedure. Ill let it dry out some. What are your thoughts? Thanks

@Mparham drooping is a common sign of transplant stress. If you have kelp, or B-vitamins it helps with the stress. Give her a couple days, otherwise she will be fine.

2 Likes

Maybe I don’t ever stress them because I transplant from coco into more coco, so the nutrient content is constant, but my plants have never drooped at all. They love getting a bigger pot and respond very quickly. Mature size is the product of two things: Pot size and the 12/12 flip point in time. Some strains double, some triple in size after that. When you figure out how your strain works, you can get repeatable results.

I’ve got Blue Dream clones from the same mother growing in 5 gallon, 3 gallon, and a 1 gallon cloth pot right now to see what they do.

2 Likes

How is the Blue Dream? Ive never enjoyed that one. Have you?

1 Like

I recently got my seeds from ilgm and I’m growing my first Blue Dream as we speak! It’s still a little Sprout but when I transplant it to its permanent room I’m going to start my first Journal. I also have some gold leaf but I did not try those yet.
@Mparham I had Blue Dream from a local dispensary not ilgm but it was so good it is my all-time favorite smoke that I’ve had. I’ve never had the pleasure to grow it but thanks to ilgm I do now! I’m curious to see how yours turn out @1BigFella. If you have a journal or if you post any pictures I wouldn’t mind stopping by if it’s okay with you? If you don’t have a journal could you just shoot me some tips or anything you came across when you have a free moment? Thanks for your time. I can’t tell you how excited I am to get this blue dream to harvest. Have a nice morning everyone thank you sorry for the interruption.

1 Like

Your never an interupption! This stuff is exciting and theroputic. You have a nice day to ole buddy.

1 Like

@Mparham when responding to others be sure to use the @Covertgrower so they get notified and don’t miss your comment. :wink:
Don’t forget to tag me when you start one @neckNflu

2 Likes

Not quite at my first harvest yet. I’ve heard lots of good stuff about Blue Dream. I’ll tag you in my grow journal.

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks

Thank you. Yes same back to you. I love the website. Everything from the free exchange of information to the politeness and well wishes of other members. It’s a unique and special website from all the other ones I’ve seen. It’s the only one I’ve ever bothered to join. Have a nice night

2 Likes

No problem! I’ll be happy to. You’ll just have to bear with me when I do it haha

Can’t figure out how to tag.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah I’m excited to hear what you think when you get to try your ilgm blue dream! I am dying to try mine and it’s only about 3 or 4 inches tall right now haha
When I saw the website had blue dream seeds it was an automatic 1st purchased for me. I had to get that. The second purchase I made was gold leaf, but I haven’t tried that yet. The next ones I want are so hard to decide I don’t know what to do? I’ve had Gorilla Glue from the dispensary and that was top five! I feel very fortunate our website has two of sum of my top favorites. And how about that LA Confidential? I thought that looked amazing. … I noticed they added Bruce Banner?! I never had that but a friend of mine said it was one of the strongest ones he’s had THC wise. So I’d like to try that. Anyway I think you see where this is going hahaha have a good evening

Try it like this… when you go to add someone do the “@” followed by no spaces with the first letter of the person’s name. Then a list of names should pop up where you can choose one. I’m going to send this one to you
@Mparham