Looking for a good reference

I have no idea where this forum i am but, can someone recommend a good pest, disease and deficiency book with images of everything? I am terrible at disease and deficiency identification. Ive had a few successful grows but I’ve been lucky. You may see this posted somewhere else in here… i’m new

Hello, because of where we are I can only recommend one place for you to check out. They have great information about growing and it includes many different descriptions of plant problems with illustration with a complete download book…

1 Like

Do not worry you are in the right area in the forum for help. Here is some of my info I keep to help me with disease and deficiency identification. Hope this helps you.

2 Likes

Yup I use those Jorge pictures then I Google images search to see if real life deficiency looks like that when my plants act up

1 Like

Excellent thank you very much. While you’re here, are the seeds in ILGM mix packs fem also?

Thise pics from jorge Cervantes grow bible? Ive read that thing more than i should tell. Awesome thanks. This forum seems decent.

2 Likes

Ive never seen those pics in the book. I must need an updated edition. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hello there and welcome to the forum. Great bunch of growers here with really solid advice backed up with years of experience. You will love it here :sunglasses:

1 Like