Looking for 6” replacement glass tube for HPS light

A casualty of moving to a new house, I broke the glass housing tube of the light fixture. 6” dia. 30” long.

Amazon is actually cheaper buying an entire light over just the globe. The rest of the light is in great shape. I just can’t extract the heat without the glass tube.

Suggestions (other than buying another light fixture) ??

Google?

I’m. In Canada so my knowledge of online American hydro stores is limited.
@peachfuzz might know though

I went on eBay and searched “ cool tube”

A ton of affordable options are available.

2 Likes

Everything I see shows a whole fixture when google search here. Lights run from 10 bucks to 40 in I’ve seen. If u have the capabilities and time for it do a changeover to led and u will be much more happy

I never think to look there… I automatically go to Amazon, then Home Depot/Lowe’s. Thanks for the tip. If I can get the glass, it will then give me another 600w HPS lights.

Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

I’m currently growing in a 3x3x5 tent. I have a 600w HPS light. I was looking at LED originally when I bought this light a few years ago. At that time, I wanted to keep my expenses down, not knowing how to grow anything (you should have seen my front lawn).

Im thinking of building a grow room. If so, led lighting would probably keep me from investing in the power grid. Thanks.

I just cut one Amnesia Haze auto on Saturday.

3 Likes

Nice socks!

1 Like

Thank you!!