Looking cloudy, lot of white hairs

1 Like

Seems to be bulking. Getting close though. You’ll see her eventually stop shooting new pistils. Unless she’s an auto, sometimes they dont really “finish” so to speak and will keep foxtailing.

1 Like

Can you post a picture a little father away? So we can see a whole bud

Definitely a auto , will be 10 weeks from sprout on Wednesday

I will a little later, not by the girls at the moment

heres one from yesterday

1 Like

You still have a couple weeks left judging by the white pistols. But that could change over night. Just keep checking tricomes. I would give it one more feeding

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, just fed full dose ff trio on Saturday

Your close enough to stop feeding. Just ph water for now on. The final smoke will taste better if you let her go hungry for a week or more.

3 Likes

Heres a picture from the back side of the ladys, bb auto 10 weeks today(bottom right)seen some amber on the sugar leafs, getting closer

amnesia 10 weeks also(bottom left)

5 Likes

Tinman, plants look great! Can’t wait to see your harvest pics!

1 Like

here again , still alot of wh8 hairs , but now we have amber, are all the whites gonna change? @HornHead, @Myfriendis410 @Painfree
@Oldguy

3 Likes

Just make sure ur looking at the bud not the leaf. Leaf will mature faster.
Maybe a close up without the light on to tell for sure @Tinman.
Lookin good btw. :+1::grin::v:

3 Likes

Thanks, i will get some more later , any tips or not to do with the harvest , iam going to do a wash after i chop, should i trim before i wash

1 Like

I would. I trim wet so I find it easier to clean up and then rinse and dry as normal. I prefer very neatly trimmed over leafy buds. Found it makes them smoother on the smoke end. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Ive been watching alot of YouTube, trying to get this right,

2 Likes

A flush is good and water only for a week or so and I really recommend doing a peroxide wash at harvest.

1 Like

some pictures out of the light, so i have more time?, i did a flush with florakleen on Wednesday, thanks

1 Like

It’s still pushing pistils so I would run it longer.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, i do plan on giving them peroxide and water wash at harvest, any thing i should not do or do , i was planning o dipping them in the peroxide/water then a clean dip/rinse in distilled water

1 Like