Look at this please

Plants looking good all the way to flowering(day19) now they have this issue. This is all over the plant came up very quick too. Growing indoors ocean forest soil. Plants look really bad :frowning:

3 Likes

Did u happen to scope out all over the plant on soil on leaves stalks under leaves and all. Look at every spot for bugs. Gonna need a magnify glass to see as some of the bugs r microscopic small. Let’s see if any match to these

3 Likes

Are you feeding it yet.
Once they start flowering they need more potassium. And thats what the chart shows matches your leaves.

3 Likes

Yeah maybe i need more i have fox farm nutes but been light on them

1 Like

And I assume you are checking the pH of your water after adding food. 6.5 - 6.8 is your sweet spot.

2 Likes

M y first thought if not lil critters then maybe need p-k as you are flowering now its definitely gonna need it. Are you feeding or just watering.

1 Like

I was just watering. I added Fox Farm nutrients to the feeding today. How long should it take until I notice a difference if nutrients are the issue?

1 Like

All my water is pH balance 6.5. My runoff was a little bit low so I’ve been adjusting

if nute deficiency is you will see results in a couple days. Look at new growth as existing damage is done and leaves wont heal

2 Likes