Look almost ready but still no Amber trichs

3 girls all showing fall colors. Gelato barely has any leaves left but has been super frosty for weeks. Quarter pounder is squatty but very frosty too. Last but not least my dosido is looking like its starting to foxtail, is not as frosty even though its supposed to have the highest thc content. They all popped on new years day. I check them daily with a small microscope but see no amber what so ever. Not being impatient but dont want to over do it.

How long do i have left guys and gals?
Left to right is gelato QP and dosidos

8 Likes

First two are real close but cant see trichs good enough and third one cant quite tell if its foxtailing and has white pistils or if it still has a bit to go yet

2 Likes

Following. In a similar boat at day 69 on photos. I’m getting Amber but still quite a bit of new pistals forming. But if I check another area there is no Amber or very little. It’s hard to tell. I have always wondered if my harvest timing was right on prev grows. Giving mine another few days and then I’ll going to reevaluate. I’m curious what some of the ppl here think too but I’m just gonna let mine go until there is no doubt. I’m still not sure so no choppy just yet. =)The wait is killing me lol

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for responding hope your grow finishes strong :pray:. Its only my second run so im pretty happy with the frostyness this time, just really dont wanna over cook em.

1 Like

I agree, the 1st 2 pics looks like they are in the window, but the 3rd looks like it has several weeks to go.

3 Likes

This is what I use for a reference.

3 Likes

@Wesp looking good I’m also waiting lower buds looks like there ready I started out with 3 ended up with 1 hermi and 1 male and 1 heck of a plant waiting on colas too finish check it out

5 Likes

I agree with the others.

Something you could do is to cut off a small bud or a piece of bud - with sterile scissors - to sample some. I find it very helpful to do that, since very often I don’t want sleepy/ambers, but I don’t want racy/clears, either, lol, but “just right”. :grin:

@Twelve1 got ya bro I have some reddish pistols think I will clip 1 this is updated photos

98 days

3 Likes

Read this mate let’s you know by pistels if ready @anon65554333 happy harvesting.

This plant is beautiful, congrats! How toll is it? a couple of feet?

1 Like

@Baklaus yeah it’s about 2 feet, I veged about a month then flipped. I did need some help about what to fed them to finish up. And members jumped in a helped me and told me what I needed to do. Now I’m giving them bloom and Bud candy full strength. Thank you I’ll finish up when they come of age

1 broke used a straw to mend and it’s still going, had to adjust colas last night cuz they are getting heavy happy growing bro get that tent and some lights, good lights

1 Like

Thanks @Derwyn86 colas still gaining weight waiting until frosty

1 Like

Im in this debate with myself too…

2 Likes

Looks pretty close nice looking colas @ChittyChittyBangin

1 Like

Thanks @Derwyn86 , here the trichs to match the buds…

1 Like

Very close do you have a tric chart I can put one up for you.

1 Like

@Derwyn86 yes sir. I have a few lol. Just streching the window to what effect i want… here are the ladies

1 Like

Ooolala me likey me likey a lot I pulled mine just as it started to go amber but it depends on what kind of high you want.

1 Like