Longest you've waited for seeds?

Man sorry about your 2 losses,best friends they are

2 Likes

All dogs go to heaven

5 Likes

Sent my email today letting them know still no seeds for either order. I know they’ll do the right thing, but it’s just frustrating reading all the successful grow journals and I can’t get started.

1 Like

That sucks Bro! Mines been 9 business days so far from the e-mail I got saying they were shipped. Tents all set up and running, and the wait is just killing me. I’m sure I’m looking at another week or so at least. What was the response from them on the first email you sent?

1 Like

I had to wait until the 25 business days are up and then email them again if they hadn’t shown up.

So how long has it been since placing the first order? over 25 days? @GetbackJoJo

The initial order, which was my WWA starter kit was ordered 5/5. Tomorrow will be the 25th business day. My second order was 5/19, so I have to wait until 6/23 on that one.

That really sucks man. Sure hope I don’t have to go through that.

I’ve ordered 2 lots from him, the first was 15 seeds and they took about 6 week’s, then I did another order for 50 seeds and they were a bit funny, I had 1 pack turn up in like 18 days but only part of the order was in there, I contacted them to let them know and they said they always split a big order in case it gets lost in the mail, and that’s what it supposedly did, I waited a further 6/7 week’s before they agreed to resend the missing seeds , and then 15 days after that I had a package with most of the seeds, there was 10 missing but I thought sod it I can’t be bothered to go through that sh#t again just for 10 seeds

2 Likes

@darren, that gives me some hope. Next week will be six weeks on the first order. I still think it will show up. My greenhouse was delivered today! Looking forward to putting that together.

1 Like

@Darren
And some customs agent thanks you for your seeds. :grin:

1 Like

I think for the most part they are quite genuine but it takes so long to get anything done because I’m in the UK, but I think well I’m pretty sure they put it in 10 short incase they felt like I was trying to pull a fast one by saying they hadn’t turned up, I had never even thought about doing anything like that, I was really shocked they could even say that and basically they make you feel like your some kinda thief ,even if at the end they agree to resend them out and then for a pack of 10 to be missing, can only have been done on purpose in my opinion, but I really couldn’t be bothered to go through that again to try to get 10 back, I just couldn’t be bothered

2 Likes

You will get the magic beans

2 Likes

Is that me my friend @SourD

Got mine today! @GetbackJoJo

1 Like

Unfortunately I had to send the “I’m at 25 business days and I didn’t get my seeds” email. I’m totally stoked for you though!! Make sure you tag me on your first grow!!

2 Likes

@GetbackJoJo Will do!

I know I sound like a broken record, but this really sucks not having anything to grow. I guess my first order is now going to be resent. So starts the 25 business day clock again. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks since the second order shipped. No sign of that one either.

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo
That really sucks dude! Have you thought about maybe having them send them to a different address?
I’m sure you have, but make damn sure they don’t have a wrong number in the address they are sending them to?
Do you ever have problems with mail coming up missing in your mail box?

The funny thing is, on the first shipment I got the nutrients which were sent separately. It’s the beans that never made it. I’ve never had a problem getting my mail.

2 Likes