Longest you've waited for seeds?

Just curious, what is the longest it’s taken anyone to get their orders? I’ve seen folks post recently that they’ve received their orders that were placed after mine. I know mail can be a funny thing. I don’t understand why it could take up to 5 weeks to receive an order. I received my nutrients a week ago. Thought the rest of the order would be right behind it. My patience will definitely be tested if it’s going to be another 2 weeks. I guess I just see all of these successful journals and want to get started.

3 Likes

I got mine in about 2 weeks

1 Like

Mine took 13 days. Are you in the USA? And yes, 5 weeks seems like a long time. If in the USA, unfortunately, things sometimes get grabbed by customs. Maybe reach out to ILGM customer service and see what they say, if you haven’t.

Good luck, I can understand the wait must be tough.

I am in the US. I’m also in a non-420 state. I’ve seen where people will get a letter from customs, but fortunately I’ve not received one of those.

2 Likes

One way or the other you’ll get your seeds. I’ve never heard of them not making good on an order. I’d reach out to them. I hope you get them. It’s a bummer waiting.

2 Likes

I placed a second order last week. (What can I say? It was Friday night and I may have had a couple of adult beverages and was reading success journals. I got inspired. Guilty!) It will be funny if those arrive before my first order.

3 Likes

Mine took a little over 2 weeks for the western US. I agree with Matthew about contacting ILGM. They’ve shown me that they care about there business and customers and will very likely refund your money or resend the order. It’s worth the wait though. These have been the healthiest/easiest plants I’ve ever grown and I credit ILGM seeds for that.

2 Likes

That’s what makes it more frustrating. I know I could be on my way to a successful grow, but I have nothing to plant.

They tell you to contact them if you don’t get them after 25 business days I believe. I was waiting and when they arrived I couldn’t believe how big and fat the seeds were

2 Likes

I feel for you. Waiting on an order is IMO the hardest part of the process. There’s nothing worse then getting a brand new car with no gas in it. Hang in there. It will feel like Christmas morning when they finally arrive. :evergreen_tree::gift:

3 Likes

37 business days.

1 Like

Not including weekends holy crap that is a long wait!!

1 Like

Just email support with your order number and they will reship if anyone knows the email address pls post for him. No worries you will get your seeds

Technically I have two more weeks to wait before I email them.

I ordered some Blueberry auto yesterday from here. Guess we shall see. Never ordered seeds before. :thumbsup:

1 Like

That’s the longest that I’ve ever waited on an order from ILGM. They will get your product to you though.

Sent an email today. We’ll see.

1 Like

Unfortunately another week down and jo seeds. I guess at this point I’ll just wait until next Friday and if they haven’t shown up by then, I’ll email them again.

It’s been a truly effed up week too. We had to put one of our dogs down last Thursday and then we put another dog (my boy Merlin) at our vet for boarding last Saturday while we went out of town. Got a call Tuesday morning he had passed in his sleep Monday night. Lost two dogs in 5 days. I really just wanted to get home today and have my seeds and get working on something positive, you know?

3 Likes

@GetbackJoJo Really sorry to hear about your dogs. Hope your seeds come soon. I just placed my second order from ILGM. My first order took 10 days.

3 Likes

My order takes anywhere from 20 to 35 days

1 Like