Longest auto grow?

Mine Zkittlez auto. 16 weeks still not close.

6 Likes

That’s definitely some nice looking buds. Aged for smoothness?

Autos gonna be autos. You can’t tell them what to do…you’re not the boss of them

All you can do is wait and take care of them till they ready really

1 Like

Thanks Mr. Wood!!! Haven’t tried first one 2 nd week cure.

1 Like

Extend your dark period by 2 hours to 10/14 should force her to finish .

4 Likes

Its auto but thanks!!

Longer dark periods will force any budding plant to finish faster .

1 Like

Cool thanks!

1 Like

It will also increase trichomes production by 25% also :ok_hand:.

1 Like

@yoshi my BK autos just started showing little buds amidst the pistils. We’re on Day 58 since tail to soil.

I’ve kept my lights on 24/7 because they are autos. Should I start adjusting mine to 18/6, or can you just leave them at 24/7? What’s your suggestion?

1 Like

@UGrowGIRL
I had the best results on autos on 18/6 ,
Always try to let them rest at least 4-6 hours I think you get better results and quality . The weed is not Blain and harsh? Think about how cranky and stresses you would be dear if you had no rest ? That plants can feel your vibrations for you’re voice, sound , music , binual frequencies I used in most of my grow rooms , even at the farms in the outside grow we have a speaker system installed for intercom purposes but we can play the frequencies tines for plant health. It’s 2 on YouTube that works so amazing and you literally can see the plant responds to the sounds immediately, it’s so fascinating and intriguing to watch and very therapeutic if you are a thinking person like myself . I always processing the next move to everything , I rarely focus on the days gone , now I’m much older and wiser , I only count the time I have already lived , and forever in prayer for the time I won’t get , so make the best of the most powerful tool you have in life , and that’s the power of the mind.
I think 18/6 is a much better finish than 24/0 , resting your plants for at least 2-4 hours helps they reset to continue to produce. But if I kept you up for 24/0 for 8 weeks and say Carla you ready to go workout and produce results, you’re response would be _________? I’m listening fill in the blank !

3 Likes

@yoshi I’d say “insert any profanity here”!

3 Likes

I agree I run 18-6 tried 24 :angry: plants are much happier​:grin::seedling::+1:

2 Likes

Well she finished at 17 gave her extended dark periods worked great thanks for info!!! :crazy_face: shit looks killer

Yoshi thank you ! I also have a speaker in grow.girls love 432 Hz stimulation music . the mind is powerful I’m always thinking and evolving .pray for the time we have every plant and day a blessing. Love all your insight !!you are appreciated. God bless.

1 Like

Hey bud! Just wanted to ask if you have any experience with B.Banner auto? I’m a 50 year old cancer survivor with around 30 years of farming exp. But only about 3 with autos. All from ILGM​:heart::+1:! in those 3 years 99.9% success rate​:grinning:. Only one in 3 years did not germ. B.Banner 1 smashed in shipping 4 nothing at all?? Started several other all popped good!

1 Like

Love to here your feedback& knowledge!!!