Lollipopping + defol + supercrop

For tie downs last grow i just tied each branch diagonally to the poles. I was planning on drilling holes at the bottom of each pole for stronger tie down anchors but i got away with some tight knots, but the option is there

How do you keep everything the sane height like that? Is that all tie downs or are you supercropping too?

1 Like

@ExoFly Yes i pull the tops down keep pulling them let light to lower branches catch up i run get photos show what im talking about

1 Like

3 Likes

@ExoFly maybe like you said about going a bit lower. I’ve pulled my down n spread them out with wire and clips but I wish I’d of cropped my center colas as well or dimmed earlier on. Starting to stretch.

3 Likes

Yes i top on time

1 Like

@Reed71
Ahh thanks guys. With the pics its making so much more sense. The debacco videos talked about all these processes like supercropping and lollipopping being done right before the flip, but i can see with scrog it has to be much earlier. Next grow im definitely trying to scrog. And the pics you guys shared have me on the right track now.

As for right now im gonna supercrop the mains and try to get them all even, but im gonna wait a coupke days and let them recover from the heavy defol. I ended up chopping even more ofvthe big leaves off after the pics.

I usually just go right from 18/6 to 12/12 when switching light schedule for flowering, but i seen someone say they go in increments, so im gonna switch to 16/8 tonight, then 14/10, then 12/12 or do you guys usually jump straight to 12/12 too?

1 Like

@ExoFly I don’t have the experience of flipping so I’ll defer the incremental reductions to someone who does. I’ve only read about straight from 18 down to 12. Probably get you into flower a few days faster though. Get right to it you know?

2 Likes

Yea thats what i always figured

1 Like

@ExoFly I just flip I’ve done dropping it slowly but I haven’t seen any difference i run 18/6 always i think all plants need rest

1 Like

Just going straight to 12 tonight then. Wouod have last night but it was too late, so they only got 10.

Thanks for the help guys

2 Likes

Your welcome my friend happy growing

2 Likes

I start training week one with soft garbage bag plastic ties or foliage tape and adjust every day car
Eating a super wide canopy creating well this

4 Likes

Looks great nice job @ChaddyDaddy

2 Likes

Does it definitely yield more like that?

1 Like

@ExoFly You get more top quality buds more light better flowers

2 Likes

Did some more trimming and supercropped a few branches. I think i may try to make a net to seperate the clusters. You think i should wait til after the stretch for that? If not, how do you stop them from outgrowing the net?

2 Likes

You have to keep pulling them down but you want to do little at time they break easy i always wait couple weeks before flipping to put net on

1 Like

You have a good video on your method you could link?

1 Like

@ExoFly No but I will make one for you my friend

1 Like

@ExoFly you can see your plants you see where new branches are growing up they will fill out just keep the main tops pulled down

1 Like