Login problems experiend today

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster or anyone else that can shed some light on this problem I had for a few minutes. Earlier I tried to post and it logged me out and then everytime I tried to login it told me I was using an incorrect username, email address, or password. I tried using my username and using my email both were denided. It said the dame thing over each time " incorrect username, email address or password. I had to go into my emails and submit to a forgotten password and I was able to reset it that way, but when I opened my browser I tried entering the new password and said the same thing as last time. So I had to go back and open it from the email then open that in my browser to be able to login. Has anyone else been experiencing this or is it just me. That was one hellova 3 ring circus I had to juggle to get back on :joy:

4 Likes

It logged me out earlier

3 Likes

It wouldn’t take my stuff kept saying it was wrong haha

There have been site issues since they started the ads. You should report it, but I can’t remember the thread to report it to.

1 Like

Your in the matrix… every now and then it will spitt you out and then you gotta fight your way back in… :wink:
I don’t get it either… but it’s happened to me as well… lol :wink:
D@nm computer stuff… :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes this is Viktor7.

I think all yall are high as …

1 Like

Same here…3 times

1 Like

@ILGM.Roy
Hey buddy a few more issue with the site it appers
I was logged out yesterday but was able to log right back in
Sorry for the inconvenience everyone
Im sure the office will get this sorted out soon

1 Like

It’s all good. I wasn’t worried about it. I was thinking it had something to do with the changes on the site.

1 Like

Hi guys, FYI the forum is a hosted platform called Discourse. Those guys continuously build on the platform so updates, resets, logouts, etc. may occur sometimes. It’s not something we get notified about so not something I can forward to you. As long as an anomaly is and incident it’t not a problem. Let me or @Latewood know if a problem persists.

Kindly,
Roy

1 Like

@Dieselgrower,

Yes the very same thing happened to me… 3/28/18 …I just walked away and loged in later that night

Will

2 Likes

Roy,

That is what I have told members in the past. Thanks for the heads up!

Have a great weekend, R