LJ’s Journal of delicious canna babies

Me too! It’s the coolest thing. They seem to take ages though. This is my first time growing them. They’re very reluctant to climb this decrepit oven rack.

4 Likes

Odd looking leaves over on the left, looks like they were trimmed with scissors. I know just looks that way… is that another climbing plant a vine or something

1 Like

That’s a Manuka honey tree, a Sydney native. They take years to grow.

4 Likes

This girl on day 36 is so sticky, bugs are getting stuck on her so I guess the trichomes are doing their job.

6 Likes

Just realized now I heard that word before. One of the more fancy honey I get is Manuka Honey. PC Organics I wonder if it comes from Australia

2 Likes

It absolutely would have. It’s native only to Australia and New Zealand as far as I know.

2 Likes

yeah so if grown in this continent it would be totally synthetic so woulnt be good for organic honey. I wonder if they know where their bees have been :laughing:

1 Like

I take back what I said about the clone. She’s really impressing me now. If she ever grows into her fan leaves I’ll be happy lol.

4 Likes

Is it marketed as locally grown? I don’t know, I guess you could technically grow it anywhere in the right climate. But introducing a remote plant species for crop production sounds like a lot of trouble and only aus and nz own the name. Maybe you’re buying the whole imported product.

1 Like

These babies have really started trichin’ it up overnight; smells like Kahlua and cream.

5 Likes

Three Dream Girls from Ozzie Ganja. These bebes are ready to start work. Outside humidity is 67 and temp is 28. Perfick.

4 Likes

Old timer lady gorilla still powering on day 43. She’s chugging at least 2.5 gallons a day atm. I’m using garden wire to hold these chunky buds apart from each other.

5 Likes

5 Likes

You have quite the collection, it always appears to grow, your collection of plants that is.

Like the touch, stately gentleman.

Nice! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Lots of healthy buds in your home and garden! Nice place to relax surrounded by plants

2 Likes

@Mosca I made some more space in the house lol I sure is a criminal now.

@Jaysittinback gardens are the best. :sunglasses: never more happy than sitting in the garden with a choof.

5 Likes

that one’s getting thick

1 Like

You killin it LJ… looking awesome gro sis :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Details on the mask hanging. Beautiful :heart_eyes: :star_struck: your plants love ya.

1 Like

This girl is a hard worker. I think she might be working on a couple of real mongrels back there. Topped her up with worm castings and cow manure yesterday. She’s needing total attention to her watering right now as she’s drying out a little faster some days, but hard to predict. Those leaves are really dry :pensive:

5 Likes