LJ’s Journal of delicious canna babies

Day 27 of mystery sativa. I’m loving these pistils! At first I thought it smelled like a banana flavouring but it’s maturing into more of a fresh banana smell. And she’s even more beautiful because of where she came from. From everything I’ve seen, when the pistils are like this it’s a good sign. I have more seeds from this bag, maybe another 10. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Day 28 of flower, syrupy is how I describe this rogue child. The branches have been super strong from day one. Unlike the sativa who’s always loose as a goose.

Momma and clone are doing well. The clone is starting to flower.

Clone has even got a weird leaf deformity that her mum had as a young girl lol

First time starting a seedling using the tsw2000 and I’m impressed.

5 Likes

This seedling is the second of the gorilla glue that came as bonus seeds with the GDPs. Weather permitting, and it’s not right now, I want to veg her outside for a while but top her to keep her low enough to flower in the tent in time for me to move.

Just top dressed all three with Ocean Grown CalMag and Dr Greenthumbs bud n bloom.

4 Likes

Amazing how much difference lighting makes!

1 Like

And the sativa is on day 22 not 27! :star_struck:

I’m just realising how much!

1 Like

This girl is still all about the pistils. Big fluffy golf balls.

5 Likes

Long trikes to match.

5 Likes

Image 4/5 up there :star_struck: nice row of buds - bud structure. Cool if they grow into one another like a long solid bud

1 Like

Ooohhhhhllllllaaalala such long pistils, yes, i csn see how the trichs look longer. :heart_eyes: :+1:

2 Likes

Pic #2 looks like a scene from Avitar, very interesting trich shot in low light conditions.

Too cool, care to explain the high tech procedures envolved.    That shot is just 1 reason why your journal is must see and you do talk a little different "mate", thus must read as well.

Love your style girl, you rockin it.

1 Like

@Jaysittinback that’s what I’m hoping she does.

@Mosca I took that one by accident then I noticed the outline of the trichomes. Cool hey? Like it’s underwater. Whose quote is that?

1 Like

From what you’ve shared, it appears you have nice view to the city. :+1: that plant looks knotted up with all those golf balls sized nugz. She’s the Belle of the Ball with that pose.
Wished we had that freedom to grow in Texas.

2 Likes

I’m very happy with the progress in my tent. Day 31 and this gorgeous gorilla has been workin out.

I can’t fill her up she’s just ravenous all the bloody time.

5 Likes

Crikey this girl. She smells amazing out in the sun. Banana toffee pie. Very sweet whereas the gorilla smells like gasoline.

I was feeding her organic but I thought she wasn’t draining very well and that’s a small pot, one gallon. So I switched her to Aptus same as the gorilla.

4 Likes

It’s totally illegal in my state. Otherwise I would have them all directly upstairs on the communal terrace that has full sun all day. It kills me that I can’t use that space. :pensive:

This is literally right outside my front door. Imagine what I could grow here.

2 Likes

Whats that Mars light you have? I’m near getting a new light for 4x4 tent, and been thinking of a ts2000 and looking for opinions, reviews

1 Like

It’s the tsw2000. It’s more than enough for my 2x4. I didn’t hang this light until she was almost ready to flower. It’s taken a week or so to get it just right for her but I’m impressed so far.

3 Likes

Day 27 and this clever girl is playing the long game I think. I love the uniform buds. She’s just so organised. A couple of the branches are about the same size as the main one.

4 Likes

Looking like a future coonass shot. He has bud pic that looks well over a foot long with that spiraling up looking bud. Yours is stacking nicely and reaching for blue skies. :blue_heart: time will tell.

1 Like