LJ’s Journal of delicious canna babies

Thanks @Mosca and happy turkey day to you. My ex is American so I understand it. So it’s today? :turkey:

My iphone and tv are all part of my same network so I have the photos app on my tv. It’s great seeing the plant so close up given my inexperience in training.

I can send most anything from my phone to the tv. I have a 12 pro max

1 Like

I took the super tall buds off as they were showing a few ambers.

2 Likes

Super sexy plants you have there Ma’am. Lookin great :pray::muscle:t2::100:

1 Like

This little GG is busting to grow. Her texture is unlike any of my previous plants, stiff like kale. The branches at the top of the plant are so energetic that when I untied her re arrange some branches, were pointing straight up within minutes.

Should I top the longer branches to wait for the others to catch up?

The yellow x shows where she was already topped.

2 Likes

Or just pull the taller ones down to even it out. Looking good :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Baby gorilla girl is fast filling up the tent space.
Such a pleasure to grow this girl. I really hope the other two seeds I have in this strain are just as hyper. Very proud of this one.

When she starts the flower phase I plan to switch my light out for the stronger one. She’s currently sitting under my first light, viparspectra 600, which is actually a pretty good light for the size. My first plant made it from seed to harvest under this light.

I plan to change over to the sf1000 only because it uses less height space in the tent, but I’m a bit worried about changing the light from blurple to white. Could it be a problem?

And this groovy little bagseed baby is doing ok but I’m keeping a close eye out for boy signs. I feel like she looks girlish right now.

1 Like

This GDP has been partially harvested. This is the one I split in two right in the middle of flower. I took some of her bandages off today and she has successfully fused herself back together. These plants are amazing.

2 Likes