Living Soil, Rhizosphere, Microbes, and Bro Science

Mycelium!

2 Likes

It’s good for outside areas I don’t think so much inside as it will prolly smother the soil where it cannot breathe well enough. Also the water won’t drain thru as well with that layer on the top atleast it didn’t here. Need to increase the airflow around the pots as the air around must not be moving so well. That was my issue. Fans blowing across the pots does wonders

The stuff of life!, the inoculation has happened and the symbiosis has started…, this is still “cooking” not ready to use yet.

3 Likes

Oh that’s gonna be living soil. In the ground outside. Plants of the same. And trees that drop seeds and have babies grow use mycelium to talk to each other. And distribute needed nutes for the babies from the mother plants ect. Mycelium is super beneficial for plants it’s like the body’s nervous system for plants

3 Likes

Just like Avatar!, indo or out…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice @CkNugz, I see that stuff in my worm bins, especially after a feeding. I end up mixing everything up though and then I don’t see it anymore. I want to work towards full no-till eventually.

1 Like

Also, to @KoolHandLuke, @Cannabian, and everyone else sharing info on this thread - thanks for the great content. I’ve been working my way through this thread off and on since I joined the site. So much great info. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah! No problem! The kiss method is the best method!

1 Like

Now that it’s been over a year since your post, have you seen any significant differences based on your decision not to Tea. This is a discussion friends, vendors and I have, and I would covet your input.
Thank you, and keep growing

1 Like

Im well into my first grow and love everything about it so far. From the learning new things, grwat community support and of course the end product. Lol
I feel like making my own soil is the next step for me, but it can be overwhelming. The vast output of info and how to sift through it and decide what’s best for me.
Following this topic and trying to soak up the info.
Thanks all

3 Likes

Excited to hop into this thread. Happy soil = happy plants.

1 Like