Little spots on my ladies leaves

A question from a fellow grower:

I have been having this problem and I don’t know what it is, nor what is causing it. I have attached pics. There are little spots on my ladies’ leaves. They are budding. Please, take a look and see if you can diagnose?

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA - Girl Scout Cookie, clone; various seedlings
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? - In soil, raised bed; in pots in coco fiber compost for seedlings
System type? - greenhouse
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? - 6.5; reservoir-6.0 approx
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS - Don’t know; 1300-1500
Indoor or Outdoor - Outside greenhouse; indoor grow room
Light system, size? - Daylight, 12 hours approx.; led - 18 hrs on/6 hrs off
Temps; Day, Night - Day 62-73, Night 43-59 degrees F; 74 degrees
Humidity; Day, Night - don’t know
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - No; fan
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - No
Co2; Yes, No - No

Hope I’m wrong but have you checked for mites?

calcium deficiency?

@kabongster, Morning, I thought mites because they have an indoor and outdoor grow, but they also have no grasp on the PPM, so could be several things but mites are always one of my first suspects!

I had another chart with pictures of real leaves somewhere… I’ll try to find that after coffee, I really like it

Coffee…on my third cup…I haven’t attempted to diagnose deficiencies, usually stick to environmental issues. Practicing with other people’s plants, and mine.

Good morning back at ya @Paranorman

LOL big coffee fan too but after I reread my post I meant that I really like the other chart not the coffee LOL I don’t like coffee, I love it! LOL

I’ve lost many plants and whole Gardens to mites, but that was a long time ago but it doesn’t hurt anything to check for them and whenever I see spots or leaves that are getting kind of a lighter lime green I think mites first, then I start looking for other issues -have a great day bro

If we lived closer I’d bet a coffee…mites or calcium…

and a joint :blush:

Mites would be my prime suspect crack out the micro scope. if not check this link

Is there a Not Like button? You cost me a bet! :smiling_imp:

It could be a potassium deficiency cause there in flower. @Majiktoker didn’t I have this problem? Looks familiar.

[quote=“kabongster, post:9, topic:5099”]
You cost me a bet! :smiling_imp:
[/quote] …can we make it an Irish coffee?
:coffee: lol

maybe potassium…lol, the jury is still out!

I can do Irish Coffee :tea:

To me looks like early stages of potassium deficiency could even be sulfur, and a possibility of mites however plants don’t look like they have a mite infection.

My bets ride on potassium sulfur, molybdenum, manganese, or even a early stage for zinc deficiency, or iron deficiency,

I’ll bet a joint and a Irish coffee lol, over all lol wanna say plant has a potassium deficiency

Calcium and magnesium aren’t needed or used in flower

In my defense, I’m not really a doctor, I just play one on TV :mask:

Lmao all good :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ll light a joint for both of us haha

Not mites. That was the first thing I thought.

I bet it’s potassium deficiency

That’s a possibility. The spots are on plants flowering and vegetative stages. Not so much in veg state.

At that point you can cut out the possibility and confirm it’s a potassium deficiency