Little photo shoot of my ladys

I got me a bead on these puppies

1 Like

Thats a tastey lookin bud

I wonder if they are trying to sell me something ?

1 Like

hey @James68, probably not real good to put another seed company site up on here… fyi
and i have grown that strain with ok results…nlxl

my mistake.now deleted.

1 Like

Abit of progress tonight.

Will do more tomorrow, was not feeling well today. Surprised i found the energy to do this much tonight lol

3 Likes

they were starting to get root bound for sure…
they are going to explode now…lol

1 Like

Hmmmm I have a re-store very close to me. Didn’t know they were all over.

1 Like

@anon95385719 restore is a great place to find good deals

I picked up boxes of 2700k cfls for 2 bucks a box, each box has 12 bulbs!!

Couldnt sleep last night, so i decided to go out to my garage to smoke 1 or 2 to get sleepy. To my surprise my lights were still on when they should b sleeping. Well to my surprise, i am not on 12/12, i reset my timer for lights on time for my flower stage but i did NOT change the hours of on time lol so they were still on 18 hour veg hahaha. So anyway, last night was their 1st 12 sleep, nov 18th not nov 13th. Just thought id share, for a laugh lol

2 Likes

thats the ticket.

They are beautiful

1 Like

I keep the roots and use them to tie off when Scrogging

is your electricity bill huge ?

Wife hasnt said anything about hydro bill so i dnt think so. I think all the welding and garage work i used to do but cant anymore prob balanced it out if u knw what i mean lol

1 Like

Well Liljoe, your re-potted plants look super dooper already and they will be bursting forth with even more goodies for your effort.

Please keep us posted on your green voyage with these gals.

1 Like

@James68 thanks for the help. They look happy happy today too. Just gtta get rest done soon

1 Like

nlxl, i do not know what this means…i am on the other side of the world.

1 Like

this site is a HOOT !

2 Likes

northern lights x big bud = nlxl

2 Likes