-Temps; Day, Night 75s day 65 night
-Humidity; Day, Night 50 to 60
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes 6 inch but off
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
-Co2; Yes, No

4 Likes

Welcomed to the community @East
What’s you pH?
So far all you girls look healthy but maybe @oldmarine @Covertgrower they go to help you

2 Likes

Is the lightest color one the oldest of them?

1 Like

I would verify ph and make sure nitrogen is in range of being available and go from there first.

3 Likes

Hey @East i see you haven’t checked the ph yet. I suppose this wasn’t overnight? When was the last time she had some greener color? Have you changed your nutrients since you went to 12x12?
Could be lack of Iron or Magnesium. Lockout from ph imbalance or your feeding is too light. Looks like the pale leaves are starting from the top I’d say Magnesium. More common from indoor grow.
Check the references below :point_down:

2 Likes

I you are using this product and can’t check the ph I’d guess you are a little high ( based on the ingredients in your soil mix.
If this is the product you are using. But that’s just a guess.

1 Like

Yes it’s oldest but same week as one in front

1 Like

It was the coast of mane Stonington mix the blue bag its ok holds bit of water

1 Like

I’ve been messing around with nutrients I need to just one run thing I’ve bn trying dif stuff which I gues is dumb that one drinks more I just added a bit of food iron yesterday she had color last weekend during week I just water but I didn’t notice anything maybe flush they havnt had a good flush

1 Like

Should I use slurry to get ph or run off only or I still have alot to learn

1 Like

This will work best. It’s average of all the soil the way through.

1 Like

Hey sorry I also had problems w my new dwc had to change them all out I watered last night but how do you collect run off with a sponge or somthing and I use my regular water do I need to use distilled or anything to collect run off I’ve done slurry but I’m having a problem collecting enough run off to test it I need to get a pan under it the fabric pots I put risers under but ill figure out my ph today after work I’m sorry you guys are so helpful very much appreciated