Little known secrets

I’ll use the probiotic drinks you get from the grocery store, when I brew teas. Not Yakult, but off-brand.

3 Likes

There are no dumb questions.

4 Likes

This is a weed and not a house plant.

Water it only when it starts to weep.

pH of 6.5

Give it plenty of light.

The rest is window dressing

7 Likes

My trick is zero stress. If i get a bad girl i just try to fix and never worry. Very stable environment and almost no touch besides water and a prune here and there.

5 Likes

DONT SKIMP,when it comes to a PH pen.Spend the coin.Ask me how I know?
Welcome aboard and Happy Growing

6 Likes

2 different types of growers, ones with plenty of money and the other 99%! So be prepared for advice on spending more money, science fair jargon, politician promises, and chaotic confusion. Results not included

3 Likes

Great advice. My first run I spent a lot of time researching tents, lights, nutes, soils, etc. etc. etc. once the girls sprouted I had a hard time leaving them alone. I’ve since learned your advice of “less is more.” Thanks!

1 Like

There are so many options of the type, style and method of growing. Production for volume and weight, scrogging, SOG, etc etc. One thing I find most pleasing is the artistry and skill some growers put into what they do. Many of you that have been around here for a while are sure to recognize these plants.

Thank you Arrow.

11 Likes

F$%&*…I love symmetry and that sure is pretty :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! @Maverick420

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous great job. You rock these plants.

1 Like

Welcome to the community !

3 Likes

This is like poetry BEAUTIFUL :blush::v: