Little help please fellow stoners

Hi fellow growers…iv a question that’s probably been answered a million times but here we go…my pink grapefruit auto didn’t have the greatest starts in life…had her under a 40 watt, very cheap Blurple light until about 7 and a half weeks ago when I brought a 600 watt full spectrum warm white light…auto burst into flowering so she has been doing this for 7 and a half weeks now…surely she’s ready soon…she’s 13 weeks old today and I can see she is dieing but not finished yet…how long you guys think? Iv started to flush her as I feel time is coming on…Uploading: DSC_0166.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0165.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0164.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0163.JPG… Uploading: Screenshot_20200820-211915.png… Uploading: DSC_0162.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0161.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0159.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0158.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0157.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0156.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0155.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0154.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0152.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0151.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0149.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0148.JPG…

I dont think you waited for your pics to upload

1 Like

Thanks dude…I’ll repost it now!

1 Like

Thinking off trimming away the big fan leaves as I feel she’s a week or 2 left…any comments will be greatly received! Thanks

Some look 1 week some look closer to 2 weeks feel free to harvest different parts of plants at different times just keep an eye on those trichomes shoot for 20% amber on bud only( I leave the fan leaves on even during drying to slow it down locking in flavor)

2 Likes

Still some white pistils maybe 2 more weeks

1 Like

Thanks all…very appreciated…going by the replys I feel she has 2 or 3 weeks left…have magnifying glasses Coming Sunday so can check my trichomes…God these lovely ladies sure do keep us on our toes!! :joy::heart_eyes::maple_leaf::fire::dash:

I might even go longer than 2 weeks if it were me…
Plant looks super young still…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks…im not in a hurry to cut her down so I’ll let her keep going…I fed her again this morning…I did cut her nitrogen as I thought she was nearly ready but gave her a little dose this morning so hopefully she perks up a bit! :sunglasses::maple_leaf::fire::dash:

1 Like