Lil mushrooms growing from dirt

For a couple days ive had these shrooms growin from the medium in small pots just outa clone dome. In pro mix with nutrients and sunshine mix # 4

1 Like

@Oldguy @Covertgrower @dbrn32 is this good or bad?

1 Like

@Chu666cky
To tell you the truth I’m not sure.
Never had shrooms pop up in my pots. And I’m using sunshine #4 as well.
You don’t happen to have a few growin elsewhere in the house ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just thinking maybe some cross contamination tween grows. :thinking:
Are ur pots staying a bit wet. Not drying out ?
:v:

Not canna type soils but alot of store bought bag soils I’ve bought through the years have all kinds of myc growing and mushrooms popping. Don’t think it’s bad till they rot in your pot. Good job plucking and chunkin

2 Likes

Most if not all mycelium is beneficial to most plants that I’ve ever read or heard about so I don’t think it’s bad that they are popping up.
However I would not leave the fruits (mushrooms) in the pot to grow, I would remove them as soon as I saw them. .
They release spores and again I don’t think they would hurt the plants but it’s probably not a good idea to be smoking unknown shroom spores :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a bad thing.

3 Likes

Honestly @Oldguy no i dont have any magic here. Lmfao. Ive never seen this before either. I did have them covered in plastic for too long probably. They were wet for significant period of time.

1 Like

@StonedCold13 i have a feeling it came from the seed starting mix i used. I tried a h202 mix to see if that will help before transplant

Normal, some even place specific fungi into their soils.

3 Likes

Comes from the manure in most

1 Like

I only had one mushroom show up in my soil. I am cooking a batch of soil now and found a couple of little things sprouting up. I just pluck them out.

1 Like

Normal actually, no worries.

2 Likes