Lil help here please guys

I can’t get any of my seeds to do anything. This is my second batch. I get them germinated, plant them, and get nothing. I’ve only got 2 to even break through the dirt. Please help

1 Like

You got sum splanin to do Lucy :grin::grinning::grin::grinning::grin: couldn’t resist.
Ya gotta tell what your method is. From germ to what?

2 Likes

Good Morning @Nik Can you give a little more detail as to how you are germinating them and what type of medium you are putting them in and what you are doing for water?
Have a great day!

That’s a good one!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sum do take a bit longer than others ive had seeds that didnt pop until four days after i put them in soil .but you should try this put ur seeds in water in a glass and put in the dark for a day or two after two days u should see a white tail popping out of the seed now get two plastic plates noe get paper towel and fold it so it is doubled pour the water seed on to the paper towel cover the seed with paper towel and then cover paper towel with the other plate put in a dark warm place for two days by the second day you should have a long tap root now plant in ur soil

Ive always done it this way and never had a problem

1 Like

You may be planting too deep. Only need a light covering when planting a sprout tail down in a tiny hole in pre-wet soil that does not get packed at all or watered again for quite a while especially when covered with a clear dome.

1 Like