Like a fine wine right

Well i am drying my cannabis and let’s say after 1 week i had to trim and jar it.
Its good smoke even starting to get a hint of aroma after the evergreen taste dissipates for the terps to come through.
But i got some dry bud along this more fresh bud i just grew.
How can i manipulate it to finish getting that greying not forest green look.
Plus its starting to develop a decent little skunky aroma after you get past that garden flavor that consumes it. Well pics are below and i was just wondering wait it out. Get used to it cause thats my finish product is there a few curing tricks to speed up and bring out that final product look taste smell…thanka yous guys so much.

Yep you guessed it. Get baked zoned out on my game and wait for some great advice from all us growmies. Corny but real

2 Likes

Some strains really like longer cure but most smokable after couple weeks. I have some gg4 with over 90 days and some bag seed at 2 weeks. The bag seed is amazing already. The gg is almost pure citrus smell. Depends on your tastes but smokable after 2-3 weeks almost all strains.

1 Like

Desperate times…Desperate measures.
If ya need it, smoke it.

3 Likes

True i mean its got a good high.
But i also partake with friends and family.
I want the look,taste,and smell thats in it to pull out to its potential

3 Likes

So hopefully ill lose the ever dark forest green look.
Caus3 this phone camera still optimizes all photos.
Cause this stuff is so green looking.
Its smokable hell of a buzz. Nice big buds thick red hair everywhere.
Its just dark green almost looks like another plant that is a cousin to cannabis and looks like buds except darker greener.
So you think jartime will bring in the dry bud look.
That tightens within its density and if i let the lid on the aroma and gas exchange will lock in taste and smell
Its my second grow and i be damn if drying didn’t humble me both times.
Grew the hell out of em
Cant freaking get the tricks to the trade drying technique.
Anyway I’m stoned so im rambling
Just hope to hear some honest knowledgeable feedback where if left undisturbed in jar I’ll more than likely get the dry hue color look of broke down chlorophyll. That pine scent in the jar reintensify

2 Likes

Have you considered “Grove Bags”? I use(and re-use) them with very good, hassle free results. They eliminate the need to “burp” a jar and hold the Rh at 62% once it is stabilized. I use solid black 1/2 oz size, perfect for curing and long term storage.

4 Likes

Good cure wont be dark. A good smooth cure will be greenish. My gg turned darker…3months…but a lot of my stuff stays greener. Just what i see.

Top last harvest…bottom gg4 3 months.

1 Like

Thank you wo im just going to leave to cure in my jar and rarely burp it if the humidity isnt over 62. Hell it is staying at 50.
I kinda believe thatll loxk my flavor in.